I wonder what this weekend will bring?

no more second rate FAs please. I am tired of seeing the Hangartners and Dockerys of the NFL being our offseason targets. We can get that kind of production from other teams cuts/practice squads.

Now could we please sign our own FAs for once? We need quality guys like Scott even if he is a back up. G. Wilson may have been our best defender at the end of last season... tender him already and work on a long term deal. Incognito we need bc our OL is so terrible. What are they waiting for?

Dockery was the most sought after FA G that offseason. The fact that he didn't work out isn't a sign they aren't trying or cheap. His contract was huge.

After midnight tonight they can seek deals if not tendered one.

So Free agency starts at midnight tonight, by morning we will hear some news but not from the Bills..maybe later in the day.

I think that's on the fourth not the third.

DE Nick Eason, DE Travis Kirschke, foote and Brandon Manumaleuna

these guys make sense. They fit needs , they have ties to nix or whaley and fit the fill holes low cost guys

eason,kirschke and foote would add some much needed experience snf depth

manualeuna is a great blocking te, would be nice to have next to the predicted rookie left tackle

ferguson makes sense if he has anything left ,even if we can get a year out of him buys us some time

Ben Watson is strickly a pass receiving tight end, and not a good one at that. I've seen him drop more passes than catch

I can think of a couple passes I wish he would have dropped

With Free agency starting on Friday it will be interesting who we try to sign. I love the fact we have our new guy running the Pro player personnel.

We might not sign 'names' but with the guys we have running the show now I can see the guys we get being real contributers

I think that we are going to go Offense during the draft. We will fill in the defense with Free Agents and a couple draft picks, possibly a trade. The Defense could look like this...

DE - Stroud, McCargo, Johnson, (Holliday, Krischke, Eason, Green, or Taylor).

DT - Williams, Favorite/Harvey, (Ferguson or Scott).

LOLB - Schobel, Nic Harris, (*).

MLB - Poz, Mitchell, (Foote or Trotter).

ROLB - Maybin, Ellis, (Banta-Cain or Roth).

CB - McKelvin, McGee, Florence, Corner, Lankster/Sargeant

FS - Byrd, Cary Harris

SS - Whitner, Scott or Wilson

So in Free Agency we get a DE, DT and 2 LB's (1 OLB, 1 MLB). I am going with these guys because in an article on the front page, about Kawika Mitchell, he talks about how new coaches like to bring in their own guys. So, the players I picked have a connection with either Nix, Wailey, Gailey or Edwards. (Some have no connection)

DE - Vonnie Holliday, Travis Kirschke, Nick Eason, Jarvis Green or Jason Taylor, my surprise of the year.

DT - Jason Ferguson or Ian Scott.

MLB - Larry Foote or Jeremiah Trotter

*OLB - Tully Banta-Cain or Matt Roth

I think in the draft we will go QB in the 1st round. Jimmy Clausen or Sam Bradford. I hope Clausen because I am an IRISH fan. I also think we will go after Demaryius Thomas, Gailey's WR from G. Tech. He seems to be the next big thing at WR in the NFL. If Golden Tate fell to the mid-rounds, and we drafted Clausen, he could be the guy to fill in at WR. My money is on Thomas though. I also think, if we draft Clausen, we will go after Sam Young, OT from Notre Dame.

I also would like to see us go after Toby Gerhart if we trade Lynch...and of course, Tebow, if he falls a round or two.

We will probably fill in the Defense with some mid-late round picks.

Gailey is an Offensive-Minded guy...THAT is why I think we go Offense with the first few picks in the draft this year.

I think that we are going to go Offense during the draft. We will fill in the defense with Free Agents and a couple draft picks, possibly a trade. The Defense could look like this...

DE - Stroud, McCargo, Johnson, (Holliday, Krischke, Eason, Green, or Taylor).

DT - Williams, Favorite/Harvey, (Ferguson or Scott).

LOLB - Schobel, Nic Harris, (*).

MLB - Poz, Mitchell, (Foote or Trotter).

ROLB - Maybin, Ellis, (Banta-Cain or Roth).

CB - McKelvin, McGee, Florence, Corner, Lankster/Sargeant

FS - Byrd, Cary Harris

SS - Whitner, Scott or Wilson

So in Free Agency we get a DE, DT and 2 LB's (1 OLB, 1 MLB). I am going with these guys because in an article on the front page, about Kawika Mitchell, he talks about how new coaches like to bring in their own guys. So, the players I picked have a connection with either Nix, Wailey, Gailey or Edwards. (Some have no connection)

DE - Vonnie Holliday, Travis Kirschke, Nick Eason, Jarvis Green or Jason Taylor, my surprise of the year.

DT - Jason Ferguson or Ian Scott.

MLB - Larry Foote or Jeremiah Trotter

*OLB - Tully Banta-Cain or Matt Roth

I think in the draft we will go QB in the 1st round. Jimmy Clausen or Sam Bradford. I hope Clausen because I am an IRISH fan. I also think we will go after Demaryius Thomas, Gailey's WR from G. Tech. He seems to be the next big thing at WR in the NFL. If Golden Tate fell to the mid-rounds, and we drafted Clausen, he could be the guy to fill in at WR. My money is on Thomas though. I also think, if we draft Clausen, we will go after Sam Young, OT from Notre Dame.

I also would like to see us go after Toby Gerhart if we trade Lynch...and of course, Tebow, if he falls a round or two.

We will probably fill in the Defense with some mid-late round picks.

Gailey is an Offensive-Minded guy...THAT is why I think we go Offense with the first few picks in the draft this year.

What is up with all the ND stuff. They suck. We sucked last year! Doesn't make sense you want us all to suck together. I like Toby Gerhart but I like Lynch better. Him and Jackson are a great tandom why change it up. And if you want Clausen in the first why would you get Tebow late if he falls? I am just saying.

Don't expect much and you won't get disappointed. Hopefully, they get some quality depth players through FA but if we really are going to turn this team around, we need to build through the draft.

Build through the draft and make the lines strong...agreed. I wouldnt mind a couple nice free agents sprinkled in though.

What is up with all the ND stuff. They suck. We sucked last year! Doesn't make sense you want us all to suck together. I like Toby Gerhart but I like Lynch better. Him and Jackson are a great tandom why change it up. And if you want Clausen in the first why would you get Tebow late if he falls? I am just saying.

Just because ND didn't have a stellar record doesn't mean that Tate or Clausen are any less of players. Personally, I like Golden Tate, not sold on Clausen though.

I also really like Gerhart but I don't see the Bills justifying drafting him unless they deal ML.