The Bills' Draft in 2010 should include...

cthodge

i liked meredith at both LT and RT last season. he was at the very least, adequate. id like to improve at the LT position for sure, but i didnt mind him one bit.

I liked Meredith too. Just more so on the right side. We need to draft a LT. He is not on this roster.

I know that people are going to call me crazy, but I wouldn't be all that thrilled with McClain at 9.

I know he was a very good college player, and I think he'll be solid in the NFL, but Patrick Willis he's not.

Not nearly as fast or explosive (which is likely why he chose not to work out at the combine, outside of doing the bench press), and he's nowhere near as good in coverage IMO. Most importantly though, is that I don't think there's a big dropoff between him and some other ILB's available.

Most people have McClain rated as the #1 ILB in the draft, which I can accept because he was so productive in college. However, there are other guys like Washington's Donald Butler--my favorite ILB in this year's class--that I think project just as good if not better in the NFL than McClain. Don't get me wrong, I think McClain is a good player, and he probably will be at his best playing ILB in a 3-4, where a bigger, more physical LB can get away with not being as fast and explosive. But I don't feel like he's worth the #9 overall pick when other players will be just as effective at the next level.

There will be better value available at 9 than McClain, and I likewise think they'll get better value at LB with the 41st pick (with a guy like Butler or TCU's Daryl Washington) than if they were to invest a top-10 pick on a LB.

Man, that must have set a new record for losing all credibility the fastest. 6 posts. Good job!

+1

I cant find an Icon that makes me laugh as hard as this and I dont want to be a jerk and type a page full of LOLOLOL......

Words cannot describe how I feel right now. LOL

I think McClain is just too good of a talent to pass on. I'm a firm believer in taking the best player available. I'd rather take McClain, then trade back into the first round if possible to take an OT. I really don't believe that our holes are that big at OT. We don't have the best players, but our problems were more on having guys to play, not how well they played. If our guys stay healthy, I think we'll be fine.

Planet earth to Ron Mexico. Our OL sucks! I don't know what team you watched last year, but to suggest that our holes at OT are not that big is just idiotic. We have NO starting caliber tackles on the roster. We have to draft OT in round 1 to have a chance at being competitive this year. We cannot go into the year HOPING that we can coach up pices of sh-t.

What the hell are you talking about Kyle Williams not having a position? He is an ideal fit for a 3-4 end and can be the NT in pass rush situations. And playing Kyle Williams on the Offensive line you clearly don't know anything about football. You can't just take a guy from the defensive side of the ball and move him to the offensive side of the ball especially years into his NFL career.

:P right because short guy's with stubby arm's are obviouslyperfect 3-4 end canidates. <_<

Look, I don't know how many of you guys have actually seen him play (I've seen him live in no less than 11 games), but honestly, Roosevelt is the real deal and if he is still there in the 4th round you have to take him.

No, he is not big and no he is not ULTIMATELY fast; but he has quicks, great hands and is a ball hawk.

Even playing for the UB Bulls stats don't lie:

268 career grabs, 3,551 yards and 28 TDs.