The Bills' Draft in 2010 should include...

cthodge

Ronaldo McClain - LB Alabama

Cam Thomas - NT North Carolina

Jarrett Brown - QB West Virginia

Naaman Roosevelt - WR Buffalo

Those are 4 guys who the Bills need to pick up in the draft if they are still around. All could be play makers on this team. I'm tired of watching the Bills lose. They need to pick up guys who could help them win now.

I know 90% of the people on here are going to disagree with this but hey...just my beliefs.

We have enough picks late in the draft to take a chance on Brandon Carter. When that guy plays its like there is a force field that blasts guys 3-4 yards off the ball. He looks to go in the 6th round somewhere we need depth on the O-line and for a small price we would get one hell of a backup guard who could take over at RG while Wood moves over to center.

sure those guys sound like good picks, but which of them will play LT & RT for us?

I was banking on Bell stepping up and playing LT and Meredith certainly held his own playing RT. I wouldn't mind trying Levitre out at LT too. I know he isn't a LT, but neither was Jason Peters and look how that turned out.

I was banking on Bell stepping up and playing LT and Meredith certainly held his own playing RT. I wouldn't mind trying Levitre out at LT too. I know he isn't a LT, but neither was Jason Peters and look how that turned out.

that'd be nice, but don't count on it.

Originally, I wanted McClain for #9 pick too, but tackle is by far the most 'urgent' need. At the very least, Poz & Mitchell can start at ILB'ers.

the next 2 sound good tho- Cam Thomas & Jarrett Brown. did read that Brown was climbing tho. He actually threw at combine, novel idea!

Far too many fans assume Bell and Meredith will hold up for an entire season and not get their QB killed. There's a reason both were late round draft picks, and it's not because no one scouted them.

Jason Peters is the exception to the rule that LT's aren't found in the latter rounds, just like Tom Brady is for QB's. That's an out and out anomaly in the draft, but people still point to those guys that there's a chance, so let it ride with guys like Bell, Meredith, and Brian Brohm.

It's kinda like playing the lottery. Sure, someone wins and we could point to them as a reason to keep playing, but that's not a sound strategy.

that'd be nice, but don't count on it.

Originally, I wanted McClain for #9 pick too, but tackle is by far the most 'urgent' need. At the very least, Poz & Mitchell can start at ILB'ers.

the next 2 sound good tho- Cam Thomas & Jarrett Brown. did read that Brown was climbing tho. He actually threw at combine, novel idea!

I think McClain is just too good of a talent to pass on. I'm a firm believer in taking the best player available. I'd rather take McClain, then trade back into the first round if possible to take an OT. I really don't believe that our holes are that big at OT. We don't have the best players, but our problems were more on having guys to play, not how well they played. If our guys stay healthy, I think we'll be fine.

I think McClain is just too good of a talent to pass on. I'm a firm believer in taking the best player available. I'd rather take McClain, then trade back into the first round if possible to take an OT. I really don't believe that our holes are that big at OT. We don't have the best players, but our problems were more on having guys to play, not how well they played. If our guys stay healthy, I think we'll be fine.

If we could be assured that McClain would become as good a player as Patrick Willis is, then I'd be in favor of taking him in the right scenario.

Our nightmare scenario is that the top two NTs, the top 4 OTs, and the top 2 QBs will be gone by the time the Bills draft at #9 and that no other team would want to trade up for our pick.

The names I see all of you reciting in this scenario are McClain, Berry, Bryant, and Dan Williams.

If we could be assured that McClain would become as good a player as Patrick Willis is, then I'd be in favor of taking him in the right scenario.

Our nightmare scenario is that the top two NTs, the top 4 OTs, and the top 2 QBs will be gone by the time the Bills draft at #9 and that no other team would want to trade up for our pick.

The names I see all of you reciting in this scenario are McClain, Berry, Bryant, and Dan Williams.

I agree. The only reason I would take any of the aforementioned is in the worst case scenario you describe. Personally, I would McClain. He should be a force that will help us in defending the run.

Those are 4 guys who the Bills need to pick up in the draft if they are still around. All could be play makers on this team. I'm tired of watching the Bills lose. They need to pick up guys who could help them win now.

I know 90% of the people on here are going to disagree with this but hey...just my beliefs.

Cam Thomas is a huge reach at pick 41 and I would only support McClain if all 3 LT's are gone at pick 9. I say take Buluga or Davis at pick 9. Then take either a RT or NT in round 2. It honestly all depends on what we do if free agency holes could get plugged either by trade or by signings. So our needs are likely to change by draft day.

Cam Thomas is a huge reach at pick 41 and I would only support McClain if all 3 LT's are gone at pick 9. I say take Buluga or Davis at pick 9. Then take either a RT or NT in round 2. It honestly all depends on what we do if free agency holes could get plugged either by trade or by signings. So our needs are likely to change by draft day.

Kyle Williams doesn't have a position on this team now. Turn him around and play him on the offensive line.

Kyle Williams doesn't have a position on this team now. Turn him around and play him on the offensive line.

What the hell are you talking about Kyle Williams not having a position? He is an ideal fit for a 3-4 end and can be the NT in pass rush situations. And playing Kyle Williams on the Offensive line you clearly don't know anything about football. You can't just take a guy from the defensive side of the ball and move him to the offensive side of the ball especially years into his NFL career.

I wouldn't mind McClain but I really think we have to go OT/NT 1st/2nd round...

i liked meredith at both LT and RT last season. he was at the very least, adequate. id like to improve at the LT position for sure, but i didnt mind him one bit. also, i just really dont think brown is the answer for anything but wildcat. he overthrows wide open receivers, hes really not smart (yeah, im sorry but its just true), and hes not the best decision maker. what were his stats again? like 11 tds 9 ints? i think you can go your route and take a better prospect with either pike/snead or lefevour being available at the exact same spot you take brown.

ROFLOL!!!!!