thanksgiving trouble

mead107

I'm kinda bummed out because I had a bad stomach virus and lost my appetite. I haven't eaten anything since Monday Night!! I'm hoping I feel like eating later on today because Thanksgiving is my fav holiday.  :P

133180[/snapback]

Try drinking some Gingerale. It will help settle your stomach. I am sure there will be tons of left over Turkey and all the rest.

Get Better.

Talk about strange...last year my roommate was driving to his family's place for T-day, and his truck breaks down on the way...yesterday, my other roommates family is driving up here, and their truck breaks down...wtf?

Talk about strange...last year my roommate was driving to his family's place for T-day, and his truck breaks down on the way...yesterday, my other roommates family is driving up here, and their truck breaks down...wtf?

133191[/snapback]

Next year, take the car.

just got home from work and found the pumpkin pie has been eaten by the cat. you can see where she licked it  :P

133175[/snapback]

One Thanksgiving day many moons ago after the big meal, me and the Mrs. went visiting friends for a few hours. We had barely touched the big bird, and wrapped it up and left it in our pantry on the counter before we left.

We had a Bernese Mountain Dog (think black st. bernard - only a little smaller-but not much).

When we returned, we found that he had eaten the top of an apple pie that was on the kitchen counter. He licked the top crust off without moving the pie plate at all. But that wasn't the worst of it.

Of course he found the turkey we had left in the pantry on the counter and brought that down to the floor. He ate about half of the bird. Lucky him, but we were bummed - no hot turkey sandwiches that year. The worst of it was we couldn't even be mad at him. We were turkeys for leaving him inside (even though behind closed doors).

Moral of the story - lock up yer critters or lock up yer food, 'cause to mix the two of 'em is trouble. T.R.O.U.B.L.E. :w00t:

Happy Thanksgiving Mead107

I live in a crappy three bedroom apartment right now, and my girlfriends mom, dad, sister, sister's boyfriend, and baby are comming. Not only that but they are bringing two dogs. WE have a dog and a cat. In summary, 7 people, 3 dogs and a cat for the next three days. Yea!

Oh and they don't drink so I can't even drown my sorrows.... :w00t:

I live in a crappy three bedroom apartment right now, and my girlfriends mom, dad, sister, sister's boyfriend, and baby are comming. Not only that but they are bringing two dogs. WE have a dog and a cat. In summary, 7 people, 3 dogs and a cat for the next three days. Yea!

Oh and they don't drink so I can't even drown my sorrows.... :(

133228[/snapback]

Is her sister hot? Everybody needs to sleep sometime. :w00t:

Oh and they don't drink so I can't even drown my sorrows.... :w00t:

133228[/snapback]

That's the saddest Thanksgiving Day story I've ever heard. Seriously.

The Macy's Thanksgiving parade - ugghh!

That thing is like one giant halftime show on floats that just goes on and on and on...

One Up With People! group of kids after another. B-List celebrities lip-synching to stupid songs - does anyone really want to see Raven Symone lip-synch on 34th street?

My wife loves it so I can't change the channel for a few hours.

Please, God, make it kickoff time, please?