Hot off the presses

the NFLN guys esp mooch and Mayock said LeFevour really hurt himself by not throwing. The top 3 guys have injuries, Tebow is working on some miracle throwing motion :unsure: , but I agree when they say LeFevour should have thrown.

He has no excuses what so ever and really needed to showcase himself before the NFL personnel. The guy has questionable arm strength, questionable accuracy, didn't do well in Sr Bowl practices, etc.

sounds like a lock for the Bills

if only they wanted him to learn a new position -

I think Leevour is going to do best in a West Coast offense, and in a city where he can develop for 2 years under an established veteran. We'll see where he ends up.

Interesting that LeFevour was a running back in high school. You have to like that level of toughness.

Because he has been involved in drafting some of the best players in the league. I believe he and Modrak will coompliment each other well see as last years draft was the first time he and Modrak called the shots in Buf. I know it wasn't Nix who wanted Maybin but I still like the pick we just have to do something about those rookie salaries. Unfortunately negative nancies refuse to accept the FACT that he was drafted to be an OLB.

If Maybin was drafted as a LB why did they play him at DE last year?

Finaly the morans are gone except the ones on the stadium wall anyway.

Linky

I agree , if he had good arm he advisors would have him throwing all day long. There is a ton of money to be made by moving up

IMO, the reason some guys refuse to throw at the combine is they are still working on their mechanics. Setting up a pro day for late March or early April gives them another month to get coached on footwork and throwing motions.

exactly

changing to a 3-4 which will require a complete overhaul of the undersized front 7 sure supports this concept

You're assuming they are changing to a system that only has one way to be run. They can, and plan to, make the 3-4 work around the talent they have. I also believe the 3-4 will not be the only defensive front they'll use.

I think Leevour is going to do best in a West Coast offense, and in a city where he can develop for 2 years under an established veteran. We'll see where he ends up.

Interesting that LeFevour was a running back in high school. You have to like that level of toughness.

Thats the guy everyone wants to be a QB? :unsure:

You're assuming they are changing to a system that only has one way to be run. They can, and plan to, make the 3-4 work around the talent they have. I also believe the 3-4 will not be the only defensive front they'll use.

Trying to hide behind incohent mumbo-jumbo does not change the fact that that trying to use the same 3 small guys on the D-Line to stop the run in 2010 will work even worse than using 4 of those small guys to stop the the run in last year's 4-3 cover-2.

The reason the 3-4 is flexible is that you can move the LBs around to create confusion. The Bills have no LBs that are big enough to take on OL from a 3-4.

The talk of converting former DL to LBs is so much nonsense since those players have never played in space to cover receivers and backpedal.

The biggest impact of teh stated change to a 3-4 will be the gutting of the big money contracts of Schobel, Kelsay, Denney, Stroud and Whitner who won't fit the new scheme- no matter what they really end up playing

Trying to hide behind incohent mumbo-jumbo does not change the fact that that trying to use the same 3 small guys on the D-Line to stop the run in 2010 will work even worse than using 4 of those small guys to stop the the run in last year's 4-3 cover-2.

The reason the 3-4 is flexible is that you can move the LBs around to create confusion. The Bills have no LBs that are big enough to take on OL from a 3-4.

The talk of converting former DL to LBs is so much nonsense since those players have never played in space to cover receivers and backpedal.

The biggest impact of teh stated change to a 3-4 will be the gutting of the big money contracts of Schobel, Kelsay, Denney, Stroud and Whitner who won't fit the new scheme- no matter what they really end up playing