CG press con. before noon today

95altima12

Gailey was interviewed on Sirius NFL radio this morning. Said a strong armed QB was needed in BFLO. Also said we have a great o-line nucleus, but we need OTs real bad (huh?). Lastly, he confirmed that Schobel is an OLB if he wants to return.

Gil Brandt seemed to love CHan Gailey, but maybe that because he agrred to go on the show.

Gailey's right.... we have a solid middle OL with Levitre at LG, Wood at C, and Boo Radley at RG

We just need a couple of tackles and a guy who can sling it at QB

Don't think Wood is the starting C, plus he is coming off a serious injury hoping to be ready by training camp.

Gailey was interviewed on Sirius NFL radio this morning. Said a strong armed QB was needed in BFLO. Also said we have a great o-line nucleus, but we need OTs real bad (huh?). Lastly, he confirmed that Schobel is an OLB if he wants to return.

Gil Brandt seemed to love CHan Gailey, but maybe that because he agrred to go on the show.

What is confusing about that?

Gailey's right.... we have a solid middle OL with Levitre at LG, Wood at C, and Boo Radley at RG

We just need a couple of tackles and a guy who can sling it at QB

Not sure who Boo Radley is, but I assume Incgonito?

Don't think Wood is the starting C, plus he is coming off a serious injury hoping to be ready by training camp.

With Hang as the startign center, we most certainly to do not have a good nucleolus. I predict Wood is the C once he returns.

With Hang as the startign center, we most certainly to do not have a good nucleolus. I predict Wood is the C once he returns.

when / if wood is healthy a levitre/wood/incognito combo is pretty solid. Hang give us very good depth at all three positions. One tackle should come from the draft. Finding a right taclke in free agancy is possible

I know Tim doesn't write the headlines, but C'mon. To imply that Lynch won't be a Bill because of what Gailey said in Tim's article is a HUGE stretch of the imagination. No rational person could possible attribute Gailey's comments as suggesting Lynch could be traded. It's just absurd.

I know Tim doesn't write the headlines, but C'mon. To imply that Lynch won't be a Bill because of what Gailey said in Tim's article is a HUGE stretch of the imagination. No rational person could possible attribute Gailey's comments as suggesting Lynch could be traded. It's just absurd.

I agree he is just making something out of nothing.

He is the psychopath neighbor in the book "to kill a mockingbird".

Hangartner was good at center. Wood will be an anual Pro-Bowler someday probably in about 2 years.

"Hangartner" who's that... ooo I was looking at out IR not our depth chart... him and AL were the only solid O-lineman that were able to stay on the feild... I say if it isn't broke don't fix it.

<_<

Gil Brandt seemed to love CHan Gailey, but maybe that because he agreed to go on the show.

No. The Godfather has a lot of respect for Chan and it's mutual. They and Buddy Nix are very similar in nature. They can tell a football player by looking at them, and they like big tough guys that are fast, quick and smart. Things are looking up in Buffalo. I just hope there's enough time left for them to get things done.