Dare I say Rex Grossman! Ughhhhhh

I see this guy as a backup, but the fact that he has had starting experience may lead me to believe that he might get a shot in Buffalo. If we don't resign Fitzpatrick, Could Grossman compete as a backup or potentially the starter spot. Ughhhh, The lows we have to go through to be a Bills fan. I see Ralph wanting him already. Cheap with experience.

I see this guy as a backup, but the fact that he has had starting experience may lead me to believe that he might get a shot in Buffalo. If we don't resign Fitzpatrick, Could Grossman compete as a backup or potentially the starter spot. Ughhhh, The lows we have to go through to be a Bills fan. I see Ralph wanting him already. Cheap with experience.

:wallbash:

'Nuff said.

The one thing Rex does is throw down field. Not always accurate but he likes to throw down field. How about we find someone that is half Rex and half Trent, who can throw short and throw long?

If you are going to go that route, you might as well bring in Rick Mirer, Ryan Leaf or Cade McNown.

So glad everyone is setting their sights so high with all these QB threads.

I'm not setting my sights on this guy. That's for sure. All I'm saying is, it's a possibility the Bills could get him. but Conch is right, He has the Gun-slinger mentality. That is why he has a lot of interceptions, but he does toss it down field. Edwards is quite the opposite. We need someone that can be a complete QB. Anyone know who that guy is?

I see all these "bring in this QB" threads. Personally, I hope Buddy and Chan take this approach: if they see THE FUTURE in one of the current draft choices, then make the deal to get him. If not, no stop gaps. Fix the other holes, especially the lines, and install the new offense and see what you have with what's on the roster now with a system that works (assuming Gailey's system works). If what's on the roster fails in this system, identify the future in next year's draft and make the deal. Stop patching holes with gum. We've been tearing through "franchise" quarterbacks at an alarming clip, and each one has shown flashes early only to regress with time... that screams of poor coaching or of the league catching up to them, which is also poor coaching. Gailey has done more in the past with less than what's on the roster presently (including a weepy Kordell).

If you are going to go that route, you might as well bring in Rick Mirer, Ryan Leaf or Cade McNown.

By no means do I want to sign Grossman either, but at least the guy has made it to the super bowl. He is a little better that these busts mentioned. Not much, but a tad better...lol

sniff sniff I'd take Grossman over Edwards too

Yeah, because other people garbage is better than ours. Grossman would be here 1 week and people would be clamoring for Billy Volek or Chris Redman.

Rich Gannon and Jim Miller were just talking about Edwards. It wasn't a glowing endorsement, but they said he could make all the throws and he has a much bigger upside than Fitz.

I can't believe that people are actually pitching Rex Grossman, Matt Moore, Tyler Thigpen over 2 high round draft picks who are not even through their 1st contracts. I need to stop responding to these QB threads. You people are driving me nuts.