T.O. and McNab make up!

Only if it happens in Cleveland because it sure wont happen in Buffalo.

I am not stating that it will happen but why the negative. NO ONE thought we had a chance to get TO though someof us didnt ant him either and we did. SO don think its impossibpe mor like improbable but not impossible.

Excellent point.

TO would be better off making up with Garcia--no one tossed him more TDs. And that's what TO is all about.

Talk about eating from an imaginary trough. Hey, seeing TO "blow up" because he only caught 5 TD's sure was ugly, wasn't it...oh wait a minute!

And Garcia defines "needing a time machine." Although to go back far enough when he was good, it would well predate his Carmella DeCesare days.

Talk about eating from an imaginary trough. Hey, seeing TO "blow up" because he only caught 5 TD's sure was ugly, wasn't it...oh wait a minute!

And Garcia defines "needing a time machine." Although to go back far enough when he was good, it would well predate his Carmella DeCesare days.

Yeah, that was kind of the point re: Garcia, the time machine......ah, never mind!

You got me on the other one---TO managed to become completely irrelevant in Buffalo. By the end, even the "evil press" couldn't "make up" any more "crap" about him.

He had to resort to manufacturing a "housing scandal", cavorting in jewelry stores, starring in a lame "reality" show, wearing funny hats---all to remain in the "damn media's" sights. But, alas, it wasn't enough to keep them interested.

Instead the only story left was 9 drops on 55 catches.........

Yeah, that was kind of the point re: Garcia, the time machine......ah, never mind!

Garcia is the only one of the three whose playing days are truly finished...and have been for awhile. His only relevance is what I mentioned before but which has nothing to do with football, i.e. being "married" to Carmella DeCesare.

You got me on the other one---TO managed to become completely irrelevant in Buffalo. By the end, even the "evil press" couldn't "make up" any more "crap" about him.

He had to resort to manufacturing a "housing scandal", cavorting in jewelry stores, starring in a lame "reality" show, wearing funny hats---all to remain in the "damn media's" sights. But, alas, it wasn't enough to keep them interested.

Instead the only story left was 9 drops on 55 catches.........

Nice spin job. TO became irrelevant, and that's why he didn't "blow up." Got it.

But you're right. By going to Buffalo, he became irrelevant when it came to the media. Hence the reason "stories" like the "housing scandal," "cavorting in jewelry stores," and "wearing funny hats" become stories at all. Ah for the good ol' days of Ed Werder camping out a Texas stadium!

And yes, a drop every other game sure killed the Bills' playoff chances, didn't it? As opposed to the number of times Edwards and Fitz missed him (and Lee) wide open. It should be a breeze to replace the Bills' leading receiver from last season, eh?

Garcia is the only one of the three whose playing days are truly finished...and have been for awhile. His only relevance is what I mentioned before but which has nothing to do with football, i.e. being "married" to Carmella DeCesare.

Nice spin job. TO became irrelevant, and that's why he didn't "blow up." Got it.

But you're right. By going to Buffalo, he became irrelevant when it came to the media. Hence the reason "stories" like the "housing scandal," "cavorting in jewelry stores," and "wearing funny hats" become stories at all. Ah for the good ol' days of Ed Werder camping out a Texas stadium!

And yes, a drop every other game sure killed the Bills' playoff chances, didn't it? As opposed to the number of times Edwards and Fitz missed him (and Lee) wide open. It should be a breeze to replace the Bills' leading receiver from last season, eh?

You clearly don't see the irony of TO calling out Garcia on that score...

Actually, as I pointed out earlier, TO did nothing to influence the Bills fortunes either way, hence he was a complete waste of money. As I also pointed out, yes, his "production", such as it was, can easily be replaced---the Bills passing game was worse with him than they were without him in '08.

You clearly don't see the irony of TO calling out Garcia on that score...

Why? Do you think TO is gay?

Actually, as I pointed out earlier, TO did nothing to influence the Bills fortunes either way, hence he was a complete waste of money. As I also pointed out, yes, his "production", such as it was, can easily be replaced---the Bills passing game was worse with him than they were without him in '08.

Despite his (admittedly game-killing!) drop every other game, he led the Bills in receiving. And despite him soaking up coverage, Lee still couldn't out receive him. So who, pray tell, do you fancy would be able to replace him? Johnson? Hardy? Did the Bills miss out on Donte "I have character because I stayed and admitted I killed a man while drunk" Stallworth? LOL!

Why? Do you think TO is gay?

It doesn't really matter if TO is gay or is not or whether I think he is or is not. My point that you pretend to miss is that TO called Garcia "gay", yet Garcia never did the things I listed. Nor did he invite the (mostly male) press to watch him workout half naked in his driveway, nor did he get publicly embarrassed by a model (Garcia married one instead), nor did he ever go to Fashion Week, let alone climb up on the runway dressed like this:

The press is out to get me.

So, yeah, it's ironic that TO would be calling any other man "gay".

Despite his (admittedly game-killing!) drop every other game, he led the Bills in receiving. And despite him soaking up coverage, Lee still couldn't out receive him. So who, pray tell, do you fancy would be able to replace him? Johnson? Hardy? Did the Bills miss out on Donte "I have character because I stayed and admitted I killed a man while drunk" Stallworth? LOL!

I love how you TO apologists claim that TO was always double covered AND was wide open. Great stuff. But forget that nonsense for a moment: certainly you know that someone has to be a team's top receiver, right? The passes will all be thrown, most will be caught and someone will catch more than everyone else--that's how it works.

We can't replace a guy who had 55 catches? Really? Not Johnson or your boy Hardy? How about..........Josh Reed? He had more catches last year than TO this year. The combo of Edwards/Evans/Reed was better last year.

So, again, TO added nothing significant to the fortunes of the Bills this year.

It doesn't really matter if TO is gay or is not or whether I think he is or is not. My point that you pretend to miss is that TO called Garcia "gay", yet Garcia never did the things I listed. Nor did he invite the (mostly male) press to watch him workout half naked in his driveway, nor did he get publicly embarrassed by a model (Garcia married one instead), nor did he ever go to Fashion Week, let alone climb up on the runway dressed like this:

The press is out to get me.

So, yeah, it's ironic that TO would be calling any other man "gay".

Oh, so he did things you think are gay. Hey, it's a theory. But you'd be the first person I've ever heard even hint at that. Whereas more than a few claimed Jeff Garcia was, and still do, his marriage to Ms. DeCesare notwithstanding.

BTW, why do you care if he called Jeff Garcia gay, or called-out any of his QB's? Despite your ceaseless prattle about his behavior and the team-killing dropped pass every other game (seems pretty dumb to harp on it when it's put like that, eh?), the guy is top-5 ALL TIME in every major receiving category, and thus a first-ballot HOF'er. And isn't it funny that outside of the big media spotlight, the press wasn't "out to get" him this year? Hmmmm.

I love how you TO apologists claim that TO was always double covered AND was wide open. Great stuff. But forget that nonsense for a moment: certainly you know that someone has to be a team's top receiver, right? The passes will all be thrown, most will be caught and someone will catch more than everyone else--that's how it works.

We can't replace a guy who had 55 catches? Really? Not Johnson or your boy Hardy? How about..........Josh Reed? He had more catches last year than TO this year. The combo of Edwards/Evans/Reed was better last year.

So, again, TO added nothing significant to the fortunes of the Bills this year.

Wow, the above is so unbelievable mindless, I don't really need to say much more. Why even bother paying more than the minium for WR's if anyone can catch passes?

Use your delusion doc. It's what you do best.

Oh, so he did things you think are gay. Hey, it's a theory. But you'd be the first person I've ever heard even hint at that. Whereas more than a few claimed Jeff Garcia was, and still do, his marriage to Ms. DeCesare notwithstanding.

BTW, why do you care if he called Jeff Garcia gay, or called-out any of his QB's? Despite your ceaseless prattle about his behavior and the team-killing dropped pass every other game (seems pretty dumb to harp on it when it's put like that, eh?), the guy is top-5 ALL TIME in every major receiving category, and thus a first-ballot HOF'er. And isn't it funny that outside of the big media spotlight, the press wasn't "out to get" him this year? Hmmmm.

Wow, the above is so unbelievable mindless, I don't really need to say much more. Why even bother paying more than the minium for WR's if anyone can catch passes?

Use your delusion doc. It's what you do best.

My "prattle"? TO's lust for the limelight has been well-documented his entire career---it's hardly my "delusion". It has reached such desperate and pathetic extremes this season because the press lost interest in his act---because he became insignificant on the field. His sad antics also lay waste to your lame contention that all his problems with every other team were an invention of the media.

I've never questioned he will be a HOF inductee. His stats are ones that even you cannot dispute! But his past performance has nothing to do with his tenure in Buffalo, unfortunately. This "team-killing drops" is your invention, and it is pretty dumb---these drops had little impact on the team's record so they are more a testement to his erodong skills or his lack of real interest in Buffalo--take your pick. If you think that he put on a "HOF" performance or effort, then you are truly deluded.

In several ways, I have shown you that TO added nothing (other than replacing someone else as "lead receiver") for the Bills this year. Rather than directly dispute this, you conclude with your typical towel toss: "your deluded".

You truly have nothing to say.

My "prattle"? TO's lust for the limelight has been well-documented his entire career---it's hardly my "delusion". It has reached such desperate and pathetic extremes this season because the press lost interest in his act---because he became insignificant on the field. His sad antics also lay waste to your lame contention that all his problems with every other team were an invention of the media.

I've never questioned he will be a HOF inductee. His stats are ones that even you cannot dispute! But his past performance has nothing to do with his tenure in Buffalo, unfortunately. This "team-killing drops" is your invention, and it is pretty dumb---these drops had little impact on the team's record so they are more a testement to his erodong skills or his lack of real interest in Buffalo--take your pick. If you think that he put on a "HOF" performance or effort, then you are truly deluded.

In several ways, I have shown you that TO added nothing (other than replacing someone else as "lead receiver") for the Bills this year. Rather than directly dispute this, you conclude with your typical towel toss: "your deluded".

You truly have nothing to say.

So wait, let me get this straight. TO became "irrelevant on the football field" within the first 2 weeks of the season (more on that later). At that time, the media said "he's irrelevant on the football field, let's ignore him." TO, sensing this, decided not to go ballistic after his catch streak ended in week 3 against New Orleans (because he's all about himself and his stats), much less at any time during the season since he ended-up only catching 5 TD's. Is that it?

Wow doc, "your" so NOT delusional. Or perhaps you've got such a hard-on for TO that you've gone blind from all the flagellating.

As for your claims about how he wasn't double-teamed or wide open many times during games, watch the NFL Network sometime and take it up with guys like Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, and Deion Sanders, who stated as much. And who knows? You might even learn something about the game.

The stuff about getting anyone to replace him is the stuff of legends, especially citing Josh Reed's 1 more catch for 232 fewer yards and 4 fewer TD's in 2008. "Someone has to catch those passes!" indeed!

There is a saying that fits you to a "T" doc: "it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

So wait, let me get this straight. TO became "irrelevant on the football field" within the first 2 weeks of the season (more on that later). At that time, the media said "he's irrelevant on the football field, let's ignore him." TO, sensing this, decided not to go ballistic after his catch streak ended in week 3 against New Orleans (because he's all about himself and his stats), much less at any time during the season since he ended-up only catching 5 TD's. Is that it?

Wow doc, "your" so NOT delusional. Or perhaps you've got such a hard-on for TO that you've gone blind from all the flagellating.

As for your claims about how he wasn't double-teamed or wide open many times during games, watch the NFL Network sometime and take it up with guys like Steve Mariucci, Marshall Faulk, and Deion Sanders, who stated as much. And who knows? You might even learn something about the game.

The stuff about getting anyone to replace him is the stuff of legends, especially citing Josh Reed's 1 more catch for 232 fewer yards and 4 fewer TD's in 2008. "Someone has to catch those passes!" indeed!

There is a saying that fits you to a "T" doc: "it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

The bottom line that you have difficulty escaping is that the passing game was as good or better without TO in 2008, as was the win loss record. Therefore, you have still done nothing to dispute the fact that TO was a waste of money for his on field play. "Stuff of legends"? Just go look it up again. This is not a brain teaser, bro.

And, of course, it's always nice to see the inevitable NKM flip---this time on the value of "talking heads" ("guys like" Marshall Faulk AND Deion Sanders!!).