The Eagles are not going to trade Kolb

DarthICE

They drafted him for a reason, and that was to take over the franchise. In his starts this year he showed he most likely can do that.

McNabb and Vick will both be gone IMHO, but fans can quit fantasizing about Kolb, not gonna happen.

You honestly think McNabb will be traded for the unknown Kolb to start in place of him? The Eagles would be NUTZ to do that and I don't think they will.

You honestly think McNabb will be traded for the unknown Kolb to start in place of him? The Eagles would be NUTZ to do that and I don't think they will.

I dont think McNabb will be traded either but the thinking is with this being the last year of his contract and due a 6.5 mil bonus just after the draft that that the Eagles may trade him to get something for him before he becomes a free agent after next season

Kolb is not a complete unknown and looked pretty good in the playing time he had this year and with Reid's success with Garcia and Feely at QB when McNabb was injured there is no reason to think Kolb wont have similar success...there are also a lot of fans in Philly that cant wait to get rid of McNabb and for the Kolb era to begin

anyone that thought the Eagles were going to trade Kolb was kidding themselves...why would they trade the guy they drafted to be their future QB when their current starter McNabb only has one year left on his deal, most likely wont be given an extension and might even be traded