yet another take on lynch to the chagers

bkc

ESPN's Len Pasquarelli suggests that Antonio Cromartie could be traded "to an AFC East club in return for a tailback."

AFC East backs that may be on the block include Marshawn Lynch, Thomas Jones, and Laurence Maroney. Cromartie, though, probably doesn't appeal strongly to any of the aforementioned teams because he can't (or won't) tackle. A power runner with versatility, Lynch would be San Diego's most desirable pickup. It will likely take more than just Cromartie to get him.

Source: ESPN.com

granted in the nfl trades are rare, but alot of that had to do with salary cap issues. No cap this year so lets have some fun

how about this for a deal

lynch to sd

comartie to new england

matt light , whitehurst, charger 5 th to the bills

fire away ................

With all of the holes we have I think we can live with Matt light for a year or two

as for Whitehurst who knows what he is , throw him in with the rest of the mess and hope for the best

ESPN's Len Pasquarelli suggests that Antonio Cromartie could be traded "to an AFC East club in return for a tailback."

AFC East backs that may be on the block include Marshawn Lynch, Thomas Jones, and Laurence Maroney. Cromartie, though, probably doesn't appeal strongly to any of the aforementioned teams because he can't (or won't) tackle. A power runner with versatility, Lynch would be San Diego's most desirable pickup. It will likely take more than just Cromartie to get him.

granted in the nfl trades are rare, but alot of that had to do with salary cap issues. No cap this year so lets have some fun

lynch to sd

comartie to new england

With all of the holes we have I think we can live with Matt light for a year or two

as for Whitehurst who knows what he is , throw him in with the rest of the mess and hope for the best

Well the Jets need secondary...

lynch to sd

comartie to new england

Trading Lynch just creates another need for a team with at least two drafts full of needs already. Lynch is too young to give up on.

Trading Lynch just creates another need for a team with at least two drafts full of needs already. Lynch is too young to give up on.

seems to me the Jackson will be the number one guy for the next few years. The number two guy can come from a mid round pick

Lynch for Merriman. I know some dips**T will say "dude ain't the same without the roids" but his down year was due to coming back from a knee injury. If he was taking roids before, trust me, he's taking em' again, just like the other 80% of the NFL. You gotta only buy the undetectable stuff man!!!!

I'll take cromartie and a 4th for lynch in a heartbeat, RB's are a dime a dozen, and we'll need another CB for when mcgee goes down AGAIN.....

Heck...I'd settle just for the 4th round pick if it came down to it!! Don't like Lynch much...He's a punk and a bad character.

It was reported that some of the players are turned off by his demeanor. He can't punch it in in the red zone! He can't break a big run without being chased down from behind! So really what good is he? He carries a lot of baggage and when he's running hard he takes a bigger pounding than Fred Jackson who is more elusive and better at avoiding defenders. His shelf life is probably 2-3 years tops..He may have even peaked!!! He'll probably end up suspended from the NFL for a season and may even see the inside of a cell ! Kinda sounds like Travis Henry to me huh? ....Hope Lynch goes away! :thumbsup:

I know Marshawn has had his issues, but let's not forget that Fred Jackson is 30. Also, two years ago Marshawn looked pretty nasty for the Bills. I would like to think he has grown up some and learned from his mistakes.

Fred Jackson is 30 but he hasn't really started playing alot until a couple of years ago. Still plenty left in the tank because of that IMO.

Fred Jackson is 30 but he hasn't really started playing alot until a couple of years ago. Still plenty left in the tank because of that IMO.

Trade Lynch for picks, invest the picks and money in drafting and extending your offensive line. Once we have a top 10 unit we can just keep plugging in mid round picks and mid-tier free agents and ride them for around 1000 carries before we move on to the next back.

lynch to sd

comartie to new england

did you not get with the Bledsoe trade that no one trades away anyone worth a **** in division to each other? Light isn't coming here.

But I can see NE trading maroney (sp) for AC.

did you not get with the Bledsoe trade that no one trades away anyone worth a **** in division to each other? Light isn't coming here.

But I can see NE trading maroney (sp) for AC.

Matt light is nearing the end of the line , just like Drew. That said he would be useful for the bills for next seasor or two. If they could get cromartie for a player who is not goign to start for them .

I thought this might make you happy so we are now free to blow our 1 pick on one of these quaterback you like so much