Howard Simon flips out on a caller

Deep2Moulds46

At least Levy and Walsh realized the QB is only going to be as good as the protection he is given.

Um didn't Cleveland have a probowl LT for the last two years and a pretty solid line? How good are their QB's? Didn't Denver have a probowler at LT? I'm sorry I didn't see Orton's name on the probowl roster.

One more time for those that can't get it, only TWO of the LT's in the playoffs were first round talents. Drop the OL **** already, Edwards sucks and we need a QB worth a **** for the first time since 1996

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To this day fans right here on this board still want his worthless ass to start.

I don't think anyone WANTS TE to start. I, personally, would much rather have Drew Brees. It's a realization that he may be the most talented POS we have on our roster...and, even if we draft a hot young rookie, he is likely to watch some veteran QB get wupped for a year.

It's easy to say "he sucks". I'm just interested tom see how Gailey takes one of these "he sucks" QBs and makes them suck less.

Common sense? Fans that want Edwards to start lack common football sense. Oft injured, sucked in College and the pros both. Line or no line, he is a coward. He refuses to throw with anticipation, won't make the hard throws, has a weak arm and crappy release. He bounces more 15 yard outs than he completes. He can't read a defense to save his ass even if he has time.

The reality is this, the ONLY reason this clown got one stap as a starter in the NFL is he was exactly the wimpy, ultra conservitive QB that Dick Jauron wanted. I guarantee you we release him and he won't ever start again in the NFL except in mop up time or due to a starters injury.

Edwards must have kicked your dog or something...

At least Levy and Walsh realized the QB is only going to be as good as the protection he is given.
\

No doubt

The problem is Edwards is just damaged goods now.......the first time he throws a 5 yard pass in a game he is going to meet a resounding chorus of boos from the bills crowd.

I am not convinced he is finished as a football player....but to me it is obvious he should be done as a bill. I dont care for Fitzpatrick either......he is more willing to open up the offense but he is horribly inaccurate.

A new QB is needed COMBINED with a real effort to protect him....both are needed. The folks that fight on the QB and OL issue taking their hard stances are not getting it.....BOTH must be upgraded.

Edwards needs to go.......

Edwards must have kicked your dog or something...

He threatened to throw mine, then, after looking downfield for 5 seconds decided to dump it off to Fred Jackson who ran away with it. In the process, Trent fell down and suffered a concussion. His status is day-to-day.

I saw this on youtube, it was the day after the Bills 17-3 loss to New England this year. The caller started making excuses for Edwards, and Howard Simon flipped his lid.

Hilarious!

Actually, when you hear him go nuts, it's kind of therapeutic.

"Every stinkin football season the same stupid stuff"

Hose, Hose, Hose!!!

:doh::devil::thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
again with the Bill Walsh thing, the guy didn't even want Montana on his team, so he is not the truth be told end all. Dog your incredible love for TE is really making me start to wonder if he is paying you for support or if you are family--- let it go man, the guy is not a good QB and he isn't going to develop much beyond what he already is

Walsh didn't want Montana yet he was instrumental in drafting him,

Guest dog14787
I don't think anyone WANTS TE to start. I, personally, would much rather have Drew Brees. It's a realization that he may be the most talented POS we have on our roster...and, even if we draft a hot young rookie, he is likely to watch some veteran QB get wupped for a year.

It's easy to say "he sucks". I'm just interested tom see how Gailey takes one of these "he sucks" QBs and makes them suck less.

Sure we do, or I do anyway.

common sense

OK, I get it, you're an Edwards' fan. But you're fighting a losing argument. The statistics and win-loss record favor those of us on the other side of the fence, so you're going to have to bring a whole lot more to the table than "common sense" if you're going to convince people that Edwards should be the QB.

Since there is nothing else to bring to the table, I guess we can all expect the same pointless one-liners from you that have no factual backing outside of blind optimism.

Guest dog14787
OK, I get it, you're an Edwards' fan. But you're fighting a losing argument. The statistics and win-loss record favor those of us on the other side of the fence, so you're going to have to bring a whole lot more to the table than "common sense" if you're going to convince people that Edwards should be the QB.

Since there is nothing else to bring to the table, I guess we can all expect the same pointless one-liners from you that have no factual backing outside of blind optimism.

I misinterpreted your original question, thought you were questioning my mathematical interpretation of the poll.

My comment was not meant to question anyone's intelligence that disagrees with me. I realize you fellas have your reasons.(legit reasons)

All I'm asking is that TE is given a chance to prove himself under better management.