Incognito to nose tackle, what do you think?

gladiator

How big of a job would it be to change Richie Incognito from offensive line to defensive line? He seems to me to have the build of a nose tackle. We all know Richie Incognito is big mean and nasty, which may be a better fit for his anger issues then the offensive side of the ball.

How big of a job would it be to change Richie Incognito from offensive line to defensive line? He seems to me to have the build of a nose tackle. We all know Richie Incognito is big mean and nasty, which may be a better fit for his anger issues then the offensive side of the ball.

Very funny and true to some degree. Once a Mack Truck always a Mack Truck.. :devil:

I thinks hes a 3 or 4 year vet, might be a little late

Would only consider doing this if it was a desperation move like if the Bills had a few injuries at the position during camp. Its been mentioned before about moving InCognito to a NT but I just think that while it might make sense to do it he has a lot move value as a good backup/insurance incase Wood can't come back.

I thinks hes a 3 or 4 year vet, might be a little late

We are not talking about dogs we are talking about people what do you do for a living have you been doing it for more than 3 years. If you have been you can not learn a new job. D-line is not as difficult to learn as O-line. I know I played both center and DE. It's much easier to play D-line.

This is the equivalent of saying, "We need a quality starting pitcher. How about Jose Reyes? He has a good arm!"

No its not its more like changing A-Rod from a SS to a 3rd baseman. The key word is lineman not QB. I am guessing you never played organized football unless it was soccer.

No its not its more like changing A-Rod from a SS to a 3rd baseman. The key word is lineman not QB. I am guessing you never played organized football unless it was soccer.

There's such a high degree of specialization in the NFL due to the elite nature of competition involved. I'm not saying that Richie is 100% incapable of playing the position...but how can we just assume he can do it because he happens to be the correct size?

If Evans gets injured next year, would we just replace him with McKelvin?