Clausen can't do drills at combine

great. So teams have to roll the dice on him and Bradford due to injuries/surgeries.

Still, if he falls to #9, I say take him.

I see so the entire body of work they have completed means nothing? Its all about the Combine? Thank God you guys aren't GM's.

I see so the entire body of work they have completed means nothing? Its all about the Combine? Thank God you guys aren't GM's.

course not, but it sure helps. and shows the current condition they're in, recovery progress, etc.

course not, but it sure helps. and shows the current condition they're in, recovery progress, etc.

No it doesn't. You show up, do an MRI, get poked on and you are done. It means NOTHING in comparison to how your body of work goes. Only clowns like Matt Millen, Al Davis and anyone running the Bills drafts up to this point puts that much stock into a combine performance.

They will both throw at their Pro Days......this isn't uncommon for top rated passers not to throw at the combine. They would rather have more time to work on their own things while getting to throw to receivers that they are familiar with. This is not uncommon.

Wimping out at the combine has long been a sign of what's to come in the NFL. Pass...

Have you ever had a toe injury. I broke 3 toes and it sends shock waves up your leg if you put to much pressure on it.

He just had surgery to repair torn ligaments in his plant foot. I dont really see how this effects anything about whats upcoming. He stayed in the game and played the very next play after the injury happened, Kids got guts. You may not like him, but he does.

They will both throw at their Pro Days......this isn't uncommon for top rated passers not to throw at the combine. They would rather have more time to work on their own things while getting to throw to receivers that they are familiar with. This is not uncommon.

They'll see him March 27.

2010 Pro Day schedule

Thursday, March 4 -- Baylor, Florida Atlantic, Missouri, Syracuse, Wyoming

Friday, March 5 -- San Diego

Monday, March 8 -- Central Washington, Utah

Tuesday, March 9 -- Auburn, Central Arkansas, Indiana, North Dakota State, N.W. Missouri, Oklahoma, Tuskegee, Virginia Military, Western Michigan

Wednesday, March 10 -- Brown, California, Colorado, Kansas, Kentucky, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rutgers, Texas A&M, Washington

Thursday, March 11 -- Alabama-Birmingham, Furman, Idaho, Ohio, Stephen F. Austin

Friday, March 12 -- Eastern Washington, Jacksonville State, Michigan, Ohio State, Oregon State, Purdue, Texas Christian, Urbana

Saturday, March 13 -- San Diego State

Monday, March 15 -- Air Force, Albany State, Clark, Georgia Tech, Montana

Tuesday, March 16 -- Bowling Green, Delaware, Eastern Kentucky, Toledo

Wednesday, March 17 -- Arkansas State, Arkansas Tech, Hampton, Illinois, Marshall, Michigan State, Penn State, William & Mary

Thursday, March 18 -- McNeese State, Nicholls State, Temple, Virginia, West Virginia

Friday, March 19 -- James Madison, Minnesota, North Carolina Central, N.W. Louisiana, Tulane

Monday, March 22 -- Iowa, North Carolina A&T

Tuesday, March 23 -- Iowa State, North Carolina, Notre Dame, South Dakota State

Wednesday, March 24 -- Nevada, North Carolina State, North Texas

Thursday, March 25 -- Central Florida, East Carolina

Friday, March 26 -- Arizona State, Boise State, Miami (Fla.), Wake Forest

Tuesday, March 30 -- Houston, Texas Southern (at Houston), Texas State, UCLA

Wednesday, March 31 -- Pennsylvania, Southern California

Thursday, April 1 -- Hawaii