Olympics

NobesBLO13

I know this isn't football related but I'm psyched for USA hockey tomorrow. A Sabre as the starting goaltender and a So B'Lo boy (growing up two blocks from me) representing us what a great time to be a Buffalian. USA ! ! Bring the gold !

great post and i agree with you 100% - USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I know this isn't football related but I'm psyched for USA hockey tomorrow. A Sabre as the starting goaltender and a So B'Lo boy (growing up two blocks from me) representing us what a great time to be a Buffalian. USA ! ! Bring the gold !

So then post it in the olympic thread in OTW.

Yeah, I played at Caz before it was covered. Psyched!

So then post it in the olympic thread in OTW.

Yes, Please don't clutter up the riveting conversation (aka incessant noise of):

"I think we should draft (insert player name)"

"I think we should cut (insert player name)"

"I think we should trade (insert player name)"

"anything with the word Tebow in it"

I'd much prefer to engage in another six weeks of mock draft projections. And where would we be without are daily infusion of "who's dissing Buffalo now".

Yes, Please don't clutter up the riveting conversation (aka incessant noise of):

I'd much prefer to engage in another six weeks of mock draft projections. And where would we be without are daily infusion of "who's dissing Buffalo now".

Oh no he didn't....Oh yes HE DID!

+10000

There is a serious lul in football convo, if you don't want to read the topic don't click on the link folks.

I don't do hockey. Was watching Olympics earlier but for every 2 minutes of skiing theres 3 minutes of commercials and 3 minutes of Don Costas and Chris Collinsworth and Polar Bears or Disney cartoons. If I'm going to watch it again I'll have to use TIVO. I could watch the whole night's action in about 30 mins.

I know it goes into the trade for __________ category, but I think

"anything with the word 'Vick' in it"

deserves its own special category.

Team Canada will win gold. USA will get the bronze. Sweden will get silver. Team Russia will finish a disappointing 5th.

That's my call. I would like to see what others think.

I dont know man-----russia has got some sick talent,may not win gold,but i have got to believe they medal.

I dont know man-----russia has got some sick talent,may not win gold,but i have got to believe they medal.

Canada finished 7th (I believe) last Olympics so anything can happen. I think the russians are buying into all this hype and there defense isn't that strong. I can see the USA blowing by there D with there team speed.

Canada finished 7th (I believe) last Olympics so anything can happen. I think the russians are buying into all this hype and there defense isn't that strong. I can see the USA blowing by there D with there team speed.

Lets hope,nothing would make me happier,my wife is from Moldova,and her brother in law is russian,big tough dude----but a un-believable blow hard--------russia this russia that,i would love to see his reaction :thumbsup:

+1

And where would we be without are daily infusion of "who's dissing Buffalo now".

Wait a minute Mike, you mean people actually disrespect Buffalo? In public?!?!?!

Tell me it's not about the weather perception, the abysmal Bills or a struggling economy!

As keep of the Official TBD Media Barometer, I insist I'm kept in the loop on who we approve and don't approve of from week to week. Last I heard, we were adding Chuckie Barkley to the list of "unapproved."