mcnabb WILL be traded

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

I would give a 3rd pick this season and a conditional 3rd next year that gets bumped to a 2nd if the Bills make the playoffs and McNabb starts 11 or more games. 2 guaranteed 2nd round picks for a 34 year old QB is just too much.

I would too, but wouldn't it suck if the do trade for a 34 yr old QB that might be 36 before he starts his second season for the Bill if the owners Lock Out the players?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would give a 3rd pick this season and a conditional 3rd next year that gets bumped to a 2nd if the Bills make the playoffs and McNabb starts 11 or more games. 2 guaranteed 2nd round picks for a 34 year old QB is just too much.

No way, the Eagles are in a pickle with too many high priced QB's. I would rather have Jeff garcia come in as a stop gap, at this stage thats all McNaab is anymore. We have way too many holes to give up draft picks.

people would really rather have jeff garcia than mcnabb? is this real life?

No, it's just Billsfan and his genius input.

Ya, Billsfan..lets bring in a 40 year old QB to start for us. That's a great way to be competitive. Why not extend an invitiation to Jim Kelly to put some pads on and come out of retirement? That wouldn't cost us anything either. :rolleyes:

Ya, Billsfan..lets bring in a 40 year old QB to start for us. That's a great way to be competitive. Why not extend an invitiation to Jim Kelly to put some pads on and come out of retirement? That wouldn't cost us anything either. :rolleyes:

Exactly. Let's go the "perfume on a pig" route. Let's trade for McNabb.

All kidding aside, the dolphins were 1-15 and the following year went 11-5 and won the division..the key in that turnaround was clearly acquiring Chad Pennington. This is simply a win-now league, and there's no debating that.

Now, for the bills, we're not as bad as that 1-15 Dolphins team, and McNabb is MUCH better than Chad Pennington. I strongly disagree with anyone/everyone who says that getting McNabb for the next few years would be a waste of our time...especially if he can be obtained for a 2nd rd. pick, or swapping first rounders with the eagles.

Im not saying garcia is better...I just wouldnt give up the bank for an aging QB. And Garcia wouldnt cost us anything.

yeah but garcia wouldnt bring anything to the table. dont pretend that garcia and mcnabb have had the same careers. mcnabb is a winner and if anything he proved last year that he could still compete

If there has ever been an NFL team in the position of "win now," it is the 2010 Buffalo Bills. They haven't made the postseason since 1999. That's completely unacceptable, and "rebuilding" is not a valid excuse anymore.

I understand your point, but the Bill are changing the type and philosophy of their defense, so they are rebuilding.

Bobo is just pissy today. The best way to be competive is to give away all your draft picks for mcnaab right? Try again. P.S. You gotta have one of the gayest names...I mean really...it wreaks of you wanting to honk on a bobo.

McNabb = "perfume on a pig" now? At least it's better than the wretched sh*t we've had in this franchise for the past 15yrs. I'll take it.

No doubt the individual (McNabb) will be much better. Problem is, the rest is under construction. So, while you'll be surrendering what might amount to more than a #2 pick, we'll be learning a new offense and defense. That goes for McNabb, too. It won't be business as usual for him. By the time we're ready to roll, if the present regime provides what is needed, DM will be in what I would call his last good year.

That's IF all goes well. There is no quick fix. Lightening ina bottle? Maybe. Don't count on it. Sustained success will take time.

By the time we're ready to roll, if the present regime provides what is needed, DM will be in what I would call his last good year.

That's IF all goes well. There is no quick fix. Lightening ina bottle? Maybe. Don't count on it. Sustained success will take time.

Gosh I hope Coach Gailey doesn't think like this. I hope Coach Gailey wants to win now like I do. As John Madden says, any coach that is rebuilding is rebuilding for the next coach that comes in. Rebuilding a team from the ground up through the draft blah blah blah is so 1980s.

people would really rather have jeff garcia than mcnabb? is this real life?

I don't know how many times I have given evidence to the contrary. I am not going to type it again look at my other post. You my friend seem to be more intelligent than they are. This statement is not directed at you. Are you people retarded or can you just not read or research you are the same people that elected Obama. :rolleyes::censored::wallbash:

I don't know how many times I have given evidence to the contrary. I am not going to type it again look at my other post. You my friend seem to be more intelligent than they are. This statement is not directed at you. Are you people retarded or can you just not read or research you are the same people that elected Obama.

Sorry about that just had to get it out of my system.

I don't know how many times I have given evidence to the contrary. I am not going to type it again look at my other post. You my friend seem to be more intelligent than they are. This statement is not directed at you. Are you people retarded or can you just not read or research you are the same people that elected Obama.

I would rather have McNabb than Garcia but would certainly rather have Garcia than Trent, Fitz, or the rookie de jour.

I did help elect Obama and think you are showing your own ignorance or red neck-ed-ness by using the "r" work. Please refrain form this in future posts.

I would rather have McNabb than Garcia but would certainly rather have Garcia than Trent, Fitz, or the rookie de jour.

I did help elect Obama and think you are showing your own ignorance or red neck-ed-ness by using the "r" work. Please refrain form this in future posts.

I already apologized at least we both admit our mistakes.