New 2 Round Mock Draft

I certainly agree that would be nice. The thing is, if both of the quarterbacks are gone by our pick then in seems like Bulaga is a solid pick. However, by switching the the 3-4, I would imagine that NT would be a high priority if we do not get a NT in free agency. Do you think it is possible that we will be making a big push for Vince Wolfork if he becomes available?

I'd make the push for Wilfork so I could concentrate on Bulaga - Spikes in RD1 and RD2.. The draft IS deep on DT's but mainly 4-3 DT's. If we think that a later DT (Geno Atkins, Vince Oghobaase) could man a 3-4, then fine, but I don't see how we solve a LT problem by being distracted by the NT's in RD#1.

i like bulaga at 9. i'll be hoping for tony pike in round 2.

I'm a big supporter of Pike and think that he'll be a good QB in a few years, but based on his Senior Bowl week, he will almost certainly slip to the 3rd round and if he doesn't have a good combine/workout he may be available in the 4th.

He looks huge out there - more like a TE than a WR. I like him - but I'd be concerned he's just another Hardy, and we have one of them already. We drafted Hardy to be our big wideout and then found out he's too big and slow to get in and out of breaks and get open. Thomas might suffer from the same problem once he gets to the NFL and finds everyone is faster.

I don't think we know what we have in Hardy yet at all. We couldn't even get the ball to Lee Evans or TO consistently. Hardy was a rookie and then hurt last year. I don't think its fair at all to write him off.