More reason to stay away from Vick.

DarthICE

Guest jcyikes

'and your going off fantasy points?'

No, I'm going off what I saw him do when I watched him play...

The WiseGuys

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MICHAEL VICK: I was lazy. You know, I was the last guy in the building, first guy out. I know that. You know, I hear everything that people say. And that hurt me when I heard that, but I know it was true.

Is this supposed to be news?

With the possible exception of Daryl Strawberry, I've never seen an athlete coast on his talent more than Vick.

No sh*t sherlock...he said he already didnt apply himself he was going off athleticism and awarness...GTFOH you dumb a*s...

AND THIS IS NOT NEW DIPSHIT....maybe to you because you just learned to read...

JAMES BROWN: You know what your reputation was like when you were playing?

MICHAEL VICK: Yeah.

JAMES BROWN: What was it?

MICHAEL VICK: I was lazy. You know, I was the last guy in the building, first guy out. I know that. You know, I hear everything that people say. And that hurt me when I heard that, but I know it was true.

JAMES BROWN: It was true?

MICHAEL VICK: It was true.

http://www.todaysdrum.com/7547/transcript-...utes-interview/

Michael Vick is interviewed by NFL Today anchor James Brown during a 60 MINUTES interview in Arlington Va., Monday, Aug. 10, 2009. ...he said it again on his realty show last night...AS*HOLE....

and your going off fantasy points?

I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where anybody said this was new info, and BTW, I DON'T KEEP UP WITH THE DAY TO DAY HAPPENINGS IN THE LIFE OF MIKE VICK!!!! However, there is ABSOLUTELY NO F*CKIN DOUBT IN MY MIND that he is not a Leader, which is a key component to being a QB, especially on this team.

If Vick showed up on gameday drivin a cadillac, smokin Newports and drinkin a 40oz I doubt he could enforce any more stereotypes,

why don't you pull your mouth away from his junk and look at the fact that this guy is a cancer to a team. Does he even realize that everybody depends on the QB to be the guy that sets the standards of work ethic on a football team.

I'll take a good HARD-WORKING, BLUE COLLAR, accurate Qb that has some form of leadership ability, a guy that actually puts in an effort over this f*ckin thug life POS anyday.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where anybody said this was new info, and BTW, I DON'T KEEP UP WITH THE DAY TO DAY HAPPENINGS IN THE LIFE OF MIKE VICK!!!! However, there is ABSOLUTELY NO F*CKIN DOUBT IN MY MIND that he is not a Leader, which is a key component to being a QB, especially on this team.

If Vick showed up on gameday drivin a cadillac, smokin Newports and drinkin a 40oz I doubt he could enforce any more stereotypes,

why don't you pull your mouth away from his junk and look at the fact that this guy is a cancer to a team. Does he even realize that everybody depends on the QB to be the guy that sets the standards of work ethic on a football team.

I'll take a good HARD-WORKING, BLUE COLLAR, accurate Qb that has some form of leadership ability, a guy that actually puts in an effort over this f*ckin thug life POS anyday.

Its sad when you have to sink that low to use stereotypes....and didn't i give you the definition of a thug and your still misinterpreting it...damn shame...you can have your racial ways i knew you'd show your true self sooner or later...

Vick is just saying that stuff to try and elevate his value making people think he has greater potential than what he's shown. this guy needs money, dont forget he filed for bankruptcy

Said it before, will say it again...Vick is better then ANYBODY currently on the roster and he will come cheap and motivated. Why not trade a 4th or a 5th for him and give him a one or two year incentive laden contract? What to the Bills have to lose????

Its sad when you have to sink that low to use stereotypes....and didn't i give you the definition of a thug and your still misinterpreting it...damn shame...you can have your racial ways i knew you'd show your true self sooner or later...

I'd like to have Jason Campbell on this team , there's a guy that comes in and works hard in the face of adversity. how many different coordinators has he had? Hell Id take Josh freeman too, race has nothing to do with it

I'm not using stereotypes, all I said was even if he tried he couldn't do much more to enforce them, and BTW, being knowledgeable of what stereotypes are applied to different people, doesn't mean you are in fact a racist.

I said thug life, not thug, It's a tupac reference, you should know that, therefore your "definition" doesn't apply.

Maybe next time he comes out and admits to something either stupid or outrageous you will finally be convinced that he's not a good player to have on this team.

Said it before, will say it again...Vick is better then ANYBODY currently on the roster and he will come cheap and motivated. Why not trade a 4th or a 5th for him and give him a one or two year incentive laden contract? What to the Bills have to lose????

i didnt say he wasnt

the guy is walking trash. how that guy gets so much support boggles my mind.

terrible human being and football player.

He gets support because of a thing called forgiveness. He was an NFL talent. Not the best but better than average. Trash? Well let's look at all the atrocities committed in the world are all those people trash as well. Say for instance Europeans that came to America and nearly decimated the Indian population. Don't we all deserve forgiveness. Let he without sin.... BTW I am not a proponent of Vick in a Bills uniform for talent reasons. They need to go in a different direction.

Say for instance Europeans that came to America and nearly decimated the Indian population.

It's 2010, not the 17th century.

Don't we all deserve forgiveness.

No.

Let he without sin....

Some sins are far worse than others and are simply unforgivable. I wish Michael Vick all the luck in the world dealing with his demons but that doesn't mean I want him to be my neighbor or to have anything to do with him.

He gets support because of a thing called forgiveness. He was an NFL talent. Not the best but better than average. Trash? Well let's look at all the atrocities committed in the world are all those people trash as well. Say for instance Europeans that came to America and nearly decimated the Indian population. Don't we all deserve forgiveness. Let he without sin.... BTW I am not a proponent of Vick in a Bills uniform for talent reasons. They need to go in a different direction.

Nope.

what makes you think he deserves forgiveness? Because he's upset he got caught? Because he's a lazy violent sociopath?

If it makes you feel better I'll start calling the pilgrims white trash.

what's a 7 letter word for people who annoy you

can you solve the puzzle

N_GGERS

PS: for anyone that doesn't know this is a South Park reference, it is not a racial comment

Are you on South Park?

Let's not try to hide your racial prejudices under the guise of a cartoon.

Are you on South Park?

Let's not try to hide your racial prejudices under the guise of a cartoon.

Don't deflect your racism off on me buddy, just cause your unwilling to come to terms with your own biases doesn't mean you have the right to label everybody you see that makes a comment about stereotypes.

No sh*t sherlock...he said he already didnt apply himself he was going off athleticism and awarness...GTFOH you dumb a*s...

AND THIS IS NOT NEW DIPSHIT....maybe to you because you just learned to read...

JAMES BROWN: You know what your reputation was like when you were playing?

MICHAEL VICK: Yeah.

JAMES BROWN: What was it?

JAMES BROWN: It was true?

MICHAEL VICK: It was true.

http://www.todaysdrum.com/7547/transcript-...utes-interview/

Michael Vick is interviewed by NFL Today anchor James Brown during a 60 MINUTES interview in Arlington Va., Monday, Aug. 10, 2009. ...he said it again on his realty show last night...AS*HOLE....

and your going off fantasy points?

Name calling is the best way to get your point across. <_<

You represent Vick and Lynch very well, keep it up.... :beer:

It's 2010, not the 17th century.

No.

Some sins are far worse than others and are simply unforgivable. I wish Michael Vick all the luck in the world dealing with his demons but that doesn't mean I want him to be my neighbor or to have anything to do with him.

So there is a statue of limitations on being an a**hole. Exactly how long does Vick have to wait another 300 yrs then by your reasoning he can be forgiven. I'd like to see you explain that bit about differing degrees of sin to God at the gates. I can respect the fact that you wouldn't want to live next to him but I guarantee if you're a dog owner you'd have the safest dog in the world as his neighbor now. lol.