Anybody else have a problem with...

Armchair GM

Nobody likes to lose...so I don't blame them. Peyton is Peyton friggin Manning...he is the epitome of class

Anyway the way I see it is the game ended with Brees kneeling and the Saints winning the Super Bowl...let them celebrate...when someone wins the World Series or the NBA championship the other teams dont like up to shake hands...

As far as I'm concerned once the game is over in a championship game the field/court turns into a celebratory stage. The losing team should exit stage left

Knowing that situations like this just TWEAK Patriot fans to no end makes me smile.

Has there ever been a more whiny bunch of fans of a winning team?

I mean for christ's sake, what will it take to make them happy?

They had a PATRIOTS TAB on ESPN a couple years ago. NHL, NFL, MLB, PATRIOTS

Yet the Pats fans claim they "don't get no respect" and the media hates them and belittles their accomplishments.

It's just old and obnoxious, but then I remember that it shows that they might be almost as miserable as Bills fans, even though they won 3 rings in the past decade. Thus, they will NEVER be happy, which makes me happy as an avid Pats hater.

I thought what Manning did was classy as hell. He was trying to avoid a potential injury to Brees when the media swarmed.

I'll bet that selfish punk Brady would have never thought of that.

LOL