SABRES

Buffalo 66

I know its a Bills board, but the Bills are not playing. The sabres are 3-5-2 in the last ten games after a hot start. Just wondering what everyone thinks? If your from Buffalo you got to love the Sabres ! What do you think they need to do to compete for a cup. I really want to see this team make a push, and I think they are fading fast unless they step up and make a trade??

Sabrespace.com

Seriously...or to make it easier, just take your mouse to the top right corner of the page...there's a link there. Not trying to be rude, just that there are over a 1000 Sabre fans discussing every detail of the team over there. Including most of the people here.

Not me though, I'm a Sens fan. Woot.

Seriously...or to make it easier, just take your mouse to the top right corner of the page...there's a link there. Not trying to be rude, just that there are over a 1000 Sabre fans discussing every detail of the team over there. Including most of the people here.

Not me though, I'm a Sens fan. Woot.

Then you must be like totaly an ahole. Just sayin. :-)

As far as the Sabers go they are falling into a big slump HOWEVER they still lead their division and they are locked into the top 5 as far as the East goes. Now the Sens have made the division a race thanks to their slump and Ottawas 11 game winning streak. Now the Sabers are still in the contention with the Devils and Pens as far as the 2nd seed goes thanks to NJ's 4-5-1 slump (AWESOME ending to todays game which I was at).

Now I think that if the Sabers can hold off the Sens till the Olympic break they will be in good shape a lot of teams are looking very tired and the Sabers and Devils . They need to make a trade to get at least a mid level acquisition to bolster their roster and give a boost to their team (Especially now that the Devs got a sniper in Iyla).

As far as the Sabers go they are falling into a big slump HOWEVER they still lead their division and they are locked into the top 5 as far as the East goes. Now the Sens have made the division a race thanks to their slump and Ottawas 11 game winning streak. Now the Sabers are still in the contention with the Devils and Pens as far as the 2nd seed goes thanks to NJ's 4-5-1 slump (AWESOME ending to todays game which I was at).

Now I think that if the Sabers can hold off the Sens till the Olympic break they will be in good shape a lot of teams are looking very tired and the Sabers and Devils . They need to make a trade to get at least a mid level acquisition to bolster their roster and give a boost to their team (Especially now that the Devs got a sniper in Iyla).

Seriously??

Ain't gonna happen with Darcy Regier at GM, he is going to continue his "Wait and See" approach and pick up some low level rental at the deadline and hope some more of their prospects can come up and play better then Vanek, Roy, and Pomminville.

I don't think the Olympics are going to help Buffalo as much as its going to hurt them. Having the guy thats single handedly carrying the team right now on his back will be playing a bunch more games on the West coast instead of resting, and will have to come back and go back to carrying them into the playoffs.

Iwatched that game last night (girlfriends a Leafs fan and I wasn't at home so I had to watch that game), that was an amazing finish, but it made me believe even more that Canada is going to have a hard time in the Olympics cause their goaltending is not a plus anymore like it used to be. Brodeur is starting to show his age and Luongo isn't playing like he used to. If I was them, Fleury wouldn't automatically be the 3r stringer, I would be looking hard at all 3. I think the US could give alot of the teams a run for a top medal if Miller stays hot