Interesting stat

Yoho

In 162 carries, Willis has not fumbled. No one in the NFL has that many carries without a fumble.

All the running backs with more carries (up to Clinton Portis 238 attempts) have 2 - 4 fumbles except for Curtis Martin and Tiki Barber who have one apiece. I love that stat.

In 162 carries, Willis has not fumbled.  No one in the NFL has that many carries without a fumble.

All the running backs with more carries (up to Clinton Portis 238 attempts) have 2 - 4 fumbles except for Curtis Martin and Tiki Barber who have one apiece.  I love that stat.

131158[/snapback]

Way to jinx his perfect game. :w00t:

In 162 carries, Willis has not fumbled.  No one in the NFL has that many carries without a fumble.

All the running backs with more carries (up to Clinton Portis 238 attempts) have 2 - 4 fumbles except for Curtis Martin and Tiki Barber who have one apiece.  I love that stat.

131158[/snapback]

Thanks for the jinx :w00t:

:o

He did fumble a few games ago -- I think against the Jests.

I don't know if that was a fumble or not. I meant to look it up in the stats after, but forgot. It's entirely possible that he had already been ruled down &/or forward progress stopped on that play, in which case there was no fumble.

I don't know if that was a fumble or not.  I meant to look it up in the stats after, but forgot.  It's entirely possible that he had already been ruled down &/or forward progress stopped on that play, in which case there was no fumble.

131254[/snapback]

I'm not sure, but I think I remember that NOT being registered as a fumble. Just because I have McGahee on my fantasy team and was surprised that he didnt get any points knocked off for it. So it must have been a forward progress type of thing.

131158[/snapback]

Thanks Dierdorf!

Willis 3 fumbles Sunday