Further proof the republican base is...well

This guy is seriously brilliant. Really? Christians think you need to believe in Christ to avoid going to hell?

Wow, that's some earth-shattering stuff right there. What's next? Birds can fly?

No, but according to a new DailyKos poll, 24% of self-professed Republicans think birds can only fly if they believe in Christ...

Bishop Hedd's gloating over that datum as we speak.

I'm mildly impressed, actually. I think BH is actually a very, very good troll. It doesn't take a lot of skill to create a thread knowing that you'll incite an immediate response from ten people mocking you. It does however, take skill to do it time after time, with them still taking you seriously. BH is the boy who cried wolf's idol.

blzrul has also mastered this skill.

HA! Unnerving isn't it for all of you to have your extremist whacko views mirrored back at you by a group of 2000 of your peers LOL!

Yeah, I'm an extremist wacko because DailyKos says so.

And yet...you're the one reading DailyKos.

Even after you went back and corrected it Potsie it still makes no sense.

Let me translate: You're stupid. You're so stupid that if there were such a thing as a "Subject Matter Expert on Being Stupid", you'd be over qualified.

Now go back to the Daily Kos circle jerk party for another round of brain numbing blather.

I'm mildly impressed, actually. I think BH is actually a very, very good troll. It doesn't take a lot of skill to create a thread knowing that you'll incite an immediate response from ten people mocking you. It does however, take skill to do it time after time, with them still taking you seriously. BH is the boy who cried wolf's idol.

I think that sums it up nicely, and I really have nothing to add, except why would some one have a Avatar of a aborted cat?