Today is Nat'l Signing Day and still no DC hire

Today was the day we expected any DC candidates in the college ranks to take a new position in the NFL. Since there has been no rumblings I take this as a sign that our new DC will be coaching in the Super Bowl.

PTR

I heard we should know by this time next time...

My bet would be that an announcement will be made on Sunday night...to TRY and steal the spotlight. However, I doubt the coach coming in, IF from 1 of the 2 Super Bowl teams, would want to take away from his teams' Super Bowl victory and success/achievement...IF his team wins.

IF they don't land a guy from the Saints or the Colts, I would expect Bob Sanders to be named Defensive Coordinator.

Today was the day we expected any DC candidates in the college ranks to take a new position in the NFL. Since there has been no rumblings I take this as a sign that our new DC will be coaching in the Super Bowl.

PTR

The day AFTER NSD is the day DCs are going to take a new position in the NFL.

PTR

Gregg Williams, YESSSS!

PTR

That is as sure of a sign as their ever has been. You got that one right on. Wow? It took the entire length of the playoffs to find a head coach that would come here, did that mean that he was coaching in the playoffs? I don't think so.