Jauron to the Eagles

Estro

Teams didn't need to throw the ball when they could run for 150+ yards rushing yards per game and 4.7 YPC against the Bills. In some ways, 2009 was a lot like 2006 when Nate Clements and crew were statistically good against the pass, but the run defense yielded 140+.

That doesn't affect completion percentage...

i really don't think are secondary is that good. well byrd had some great picks and was at the right place at the right time. the only reason we had the 2nd best passing D was because we had the worst rush D

Wrong. The Bills had the 3rd lowest completion percentage in the league, and were 2nd in INT's.

Teams didn't need to throw the ball when they could run for 150+ yards rushing yards per game and 4.7 YPC against the Bills. In some ways, 2009 was a lot like 2006 when Nate Clements and crew were statistically good against the pass, but the run defense yielded 140+.

Vet, what you just posted on this is hardly a rebuttal. We're not talking about passing yardage allowed...we're talking about completion percentage and interceptions

Vet, what you just posted on this is hardly a rebuttal. We're not talking about passing yardage allowed...we're talking about completion percentage and interceptions

Thank you. They were also tied for 2nd least TD passes thrown against them. And they were 20th in passing attempts against them, having just 18 more pass attempts against them than the Jets.

When Jauron had any influence on the draft he always picked DBs high. As he said you can never have enough good DBs. Personally, I always thought this was a kind of insurance for DJ. If the gig in Buffalo didn't go well and last for him he could always go back to DB coach because he could claim that was a strength for the Bills. It WAS a strength for the Bills but partly because of all the high draft picks when we had other major needs like QB and OT.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...n-eagles-staff/

April as ST coach and Juaron as DB's coach. April is a good hire, and while Juaron stunk as a HC he's more than qualified as a DB's coach.

if i'm not mistaken, Ralph won't have to pay him now as he is being employed by someone else. Can someone else check this?

It's funny that how bad people thought our coachign staff was, they all managed to find jobs pretty quickly (except Turk).

Well to be fair, of the senior staff, AVP took a demotion (technically), DJ took a double demotion (HC to DB coach if it happens) and Perry took a demotion back to DC. If they had/stayed-at those positions on the Bills I think they would have done fine.