Cowher

iommi

iceman - the so called sports reporters are going to continue to take shots at nix every chance they get - there is a vendetta - nix slapped them hard and reddened their delicate little faces in particular that nitwit "sully-your-pants" - it is unfortunate that they always seems to have the last word - their misuse of the power of the press.

It is not about Nix. It is about getting a team in a large market for perceived increased ratings and their cousin increased advertising rates. The subtle and not so subtle innuendo will contiunue unabated until Kraft/Jones/ESPN get their way.

Nix is a short term convenient excuse.

Ralph is a long term convenient excuse. Remeber when Ralph was continuosly mocked for his opinion on the soon to be revoked CBA? Remember all the retractions and apologies sent toward Ralph? Nope. Me neither?

In the end, with the moves that have been made thus far (Guy gone, Nix at GM, coaching staff selections- I like the Cortez signing and DeHaven), I feel that the best thing happened for the Bills and for Cowher.

Now we can see that all of those idiots that fish for stories (and make them up when the fish ain't biting) were all backwards on Cowher "hating" the Bills, or the owner, etc.

All hogwash.

Cowher can stay on that lame attempt at a pre-game show on CBS, and I WILL be renewing my NFL Sunday Ticket next year to see what Nix and Gailey are building.

I don't blame Cowher at all. He earned a right to pick and chose his spots & if he didn't think it was right, then good for him.

I just hope the idiots who love to bash Ralph can get off his back. They did their best and in the end, they stayed true to their guns and got an experience offensive head coach. Cowher and Shanahan aren't here so it's time to move forward and hope Gailey can help put us back in the playoffs.

Or, a guy whose job is to report on the AFC East finally got a chance to talk to someone who Ralph Wilson himself confirmed the Bills were interested in hiring, someone who hadn't been willing to comment on the record until now.

Yeah, old news, never mind. :thumbdown:

If you may be referring to my post, my comments were tied in with the thread title, which got nuked in the thread merge.

To the guy with the funny font. I'm not calling Buddy a liar, just a very colorful embelisher of the truth. But yes, I would like to know whether those 15 calls/day were incoming or outgoing.