This Pro Bowl is brutal

I have no idea why I'm watching this.........but I'm regretting it. Is Byrd there at all?

Unless he is in the stands watching the game he isn't there ... his recovery from surgery has kept him out of the game.

Thank goodness I am not watching the NFL's shining moment of embarassment that just needs to be pushed into history. The players named to the Pro Bowl get their by popularity with their peers or fans and then they have nothing to really play for since the AFC-NFC rivalry puts the word rivalry to shame.

If they insist on a game maybe we should have a college all-star team play the NFL players at least then I would think the players would have enough pride to try to make it a game.

Unless he is in the stands watching the game he isn't there ... his recovery from surgery has kept him out of the game.

Thank goodness I am not watching the NFL's shining moment of embarassment that just needs to be pushed into history. The players named to the Pro Bowl get their by popularity with their peers or fans and then they have nothing to really play for since the AFC-NFC rivalry puts the word rivalry to shame.

If they insist on a game maybe we should have a college all-star team play the NFL players at least then I would think the players would have enough pride to try to make it a game.

or go real old-school and have an NFL all star team play the super bowl champions...

I don't see what the big deal is? why the hate? It's not like you or me are inconvenienced by it. It's an exhibition game that gives us one more week to watch the uniforms. Plus it's kinda cool to hear the plays called in the huddle. No one is forcing you to watch.

Personally i like this game 1 week before the SB. It seems like the kickoff for SB week and when the SB is over...i prefer that the season is totally over. I don't need to see the SB participants in this game.

This is the biggest joke of a game I've ever seen. No one wants to hurt each other, so no one is trying. Is this what the NFL wants? A bunch of divas worried more about their paychecks than actually playing a game??? Either the NFL needs to put something on the line to give these overpaid prima donnas to play hard, or just cancel the game. It's embarassing for the league.

The channel was changed after 5 minutes of this garbage.

I have no problem with the game. But, I absoluely hate that they moved it to this week. First you're missing a lot of starters. But, most importantly for me at least, the Pro Bowl has become a light hearted end to the season. I'd watch the weekend activities - all the stupid competitions they had. Then you see an fun game where players were just out having a little fun.

It's fun. It's not supposed to be a real game with hard hits, blitzes, and the like. My advice, just sit back and enjoy it for what it is... a final chance to watch some of your favorite players have some fun. Of course that's harder to do when no Bills make it there. But it is what it is. Have a beer and relax.

I read today that the NFL says the move has worked because:

- the game sold out

- they expect higher ratings

Propoganda, I hope.

the stands don't look full to me...

and its on ESPN, which isn't available to people that don't have cable...

the NFL is full of sh**

the stands don't look full to me...

and its on ESPN, which isn't available to people that don't have cable...

the NFL is full of sh**

I went to the game...absolute full house. Thinned out a bit after halftime, but jam-packed until then. Attendance was over 70,000. BTW, what rock are you living under that you don't get ESPN?

All but MLB play a watered down, minimize injuiries, high scoring affair. NBA A-S game usually comes close to 300 points. NHL A-S game usually has approx. 17 goals. Both try not to injure each other but they draw like crazy. I think we've just come to expect too much out of NFLer's -ie. pass rush, chase a guy down, lay out a WR. This is one game a watered down version doesn't transfer well to.

JMO.