Family Circle Gone Bad

WellDressed

What's the point of this? Nothing funny at all. Surprised that the Keane's or the Syndicate haven't sued his ass. They stopped one guy who used the cartoons unchanged, but changed the captions.

You're probably one of those idiots that think Dane Cook is funny.

What's the point of this? Nothing funny at all. Surprised that the Keane's or the Syndicate haven't sued his ass. They stopped one guy who used the cartoons unchanged, but changed the captions.

Yeah, anybody who doesn't share your sense of humor must be an idiot.

I actually thought a couple were pretty funny...on a related note, here's a link to my favorite online comic strip. This could've been the next Gary Larson, but he quit about a year ago...

http://pbfcomics.com/

Well I guess we know in what direction Wacka's literary interests run.

And parody fair-use is protected under copyright law.

Well I guess we know in what direction Wacka's literary interests run.

And parody fair-use is protected under copyright law.

Ehhh. I wouldn't wade into the water too far, Simon.

Parody does provide a protection, but it has its limits. Using an original Kane artwork cell in its entirety, then followed by a cell that's still ~90 percent the same drawing, then changes the underscript to play off of the original script.... I just don't think there's enough changed material for the parody-er to claim the work as substantively his/her own.

Nope, not funny. Lewis Black and Paul Mooney are funny.