ITS MILLER TIME!!!

Buffalo 66

I know this is a Bills board but the Bills are boring, Ryan Miller is the real deal. This team is a piece or two away from the ultimate puzzle. Ryan Miller is the best thing Buffalo has had since the Dominator or the Bills of the SUPER BOWL years.

I know this is a Bills board but the Bills are boring, Ryan Miller is the real deal. This team is a piece or two away from the ultimate puzzle. Ryan Miller is the best thing Buffalo has had since the Dominator or the Bills of the SUPER BOWL years.

AGREED!!! Lovin' the Sabres man

If by "piece or two" you mean the balance of the regular season and a playoff run, then yes, you are correct.

This is a defense first team that has lots of grit and hitting ability. Just like 99, except they can actually score goals.

If by "piece or two" you mean the balance of the regular season and a playoff run, then yes, you are correct.

This is a defense first team that has lots of grit and hitting ability. Just like 99, except they can actually score goals.

I mean they need maybe one guy! A veteran, goal scorer or someone to lift them above or equal to Washington, Pittsburgh, New Jersey or Ottawa, just saying.

i'd say tyler myers is a pretty big piece of that puzzle. maybe even a corner piece

Well for a square puzzle, you need 4 corner pieces. So if Tyler Myers is 1 corner piece, and Ryan Miller is the 2nd corner piece, we still need 2 more corner pieces. Vanek tries to be a corner piece, but for some reason, doesn't fit. Maybe the wrong puzzle.

You guys don't seem to appreciate how good Ray Whitney is.

Ray Whitney would be an excellent fit here. Unfortunatly there will be a bidding war for his services. Darcy never likes to seem like he is not dealing from a position of power so I don't expect him to deal for him.

Well for a square puzzle, you need 4 corner pieces. So if Tyler Myers is 1 corner piece, and Ryan Miller is the 2nd corner piece, we still need 2 more corner pieces. Vanek tries to be a corner piece, but for some reason, doesn't fit. Maybe the wrong puzzle.

very astute. not enough offense and i don't think these guys are big enough to make it through the 2nd round. i also don't think quarcy will pull the trigger on anything of substance.

What if it's a triangle?

Two words: Ray Whitney

+1

A perfect fit for the Sabres and Darcy needs to make a move: Don't sell the farm, but there are plenty of young players coming up through the ranks and the Sabres can afford to move a pick or a prospect.