Snowmaggeddon

/dev/null

Ha ha ha! Not me! I'm in sunny southern Orange County. You'll have to drag me kicking and screaming out of here.

I lived in OC for 7 years before I moved up here. You'd have to drag me kicking and screaming back to that cultural waste land, and I love OC.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lived in OC for 7 years before I moved up here. You'd have to drag me kicking and screaming back to that cultural waste land, and I love OC.

I don't give a flying frig about culture. I'm a parent and a proud suburbanite that cares about quality of life, climate and not being under feet of snow.

:nana:

I don't give a flying frig about culture. I'm a parent and a proud suburbanite that cares about quality of life, climate and not being under feet of snow.

:nana:

What good is good weather when the best restaurant in your neighborhood is Macaroni Grill and the best music is a Mariachi Band in downtown Santa Ana. But then again I don't have kids and to me quality of life is spending the whole week deciding whether to go to Napa or Sonoma for the weekend or staying home and discovering another little hole in the wall restaurant that is that much better than the last one.