The Patriots win again

T-Bone

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_TRAVISOHENRY_*
STFU you pathetic team schwapping whore.

Zero Credibility - Exhibit One

130369[/snapback]

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! WELL IF THATS REALLY TBONE, HIS NAME FITS..ONLY MAYBE HE SHOULD CHANGE IT TO 100 TBONES........THERES'S ENUFF OF TBONE AROUND TO ROOT FOR 10 TEAMS LET ALONE 2

I wouldn't worry about the Squeelers if I was a Pats fan, Cowher loses big games...

I'd be hoping that someone else takes care of the Ravens first.

If Boller keeps showing improvement, I say they could take the Pats regardless of where the game is played.

130407[/snapback]

LMAO................LOL, WAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA.......W00T W00T! Awww man, Boller..........LMAO! Whew........................boy.

I just love the responses that I got this thread, a few acting reasonable, a few still in denial about what is going on in the NFL, a few making lame jokes, and finally a few who still have not gotten the idea that I cannot read their posts when they are on ignore, get it yet ed and durwood?????

I just love the responses that I got this thread, a few acting reasonable, a few still in denial about what is going on in the NFL, a few making lame jokes, and finally a few who still have not gotten the idea that I cannot read their posts when they are on ignore, get it yet ed and durwood?????

131534[/snapback]

Hold on. I'm starting to care. Whoops, that wasn't it. Just the buffalo burger I had for lunch making a special reappearance.

I'm not sure why the residents of fugtardia think I post things for their benefit when clearly I'm here only to amuse myself.

131534[/snapback]

Wait a minute jackass. How did you know what I posted if you have me on ignore. No one quoted me. Stupid Patsie fan... :blink::):P

BTW Hollywood, what are your thoughts on Mcgahee? I was just looking at your avatar and was reminded of your earlier comments re: him.

I think he was a great college player who will be a very good NFL player once he gains some experience and regains full strength in his knee. I think he's been massively overhyped this year by both the media and Bills fans, given that his numbers are average (sub 4.0 YPC); and I still think it was a stupid pick by Donahoe because Henry was coming off a Pro Bowl season and taking a player who could've actually contributed could've made a big difference in '03. This is the NFL. The window of opportunity is small and closes quickly, and it's beyond foolish to say "I'll jump through it in a year or two."

I think he was a great college player who will be a very good NFL player once he gains some experience and regains full strength in his knee.  I think he's been massively overhyped this year by both the media and Bills fans, given that his numbers are average (sub 4.0 YPC); and I still think it was a stupid pick by Donahoe because Henry was coming off a Pro Bowl season and taking a player who could've actually contributed could've made a big difference in '03.  This is the NFL.  The window of opportunity is small and closes quickly, and it's beyond foolish to say "I'll jump through it in a year or two."

132040[/snapback]

Ok, I can respect most of that but:

1- Name me that player late in rd. 1 that would have made the impact you speak of.

2- Do you really think the Bills were one player away?

1- Name me that player late in rd. 1 that would have made the impact you speak of.

132091[/snapback]

I would also ask...you think having 100 yard games in four of the five he's played is overhyped?

I'll name two, and both at HUGE need positions. Dallas Clark and Eric Steinbach.

Tough to say in this crazy, parity-filled NFL. But this is a win-no league, and drafting a player who won't contribute for a year at a position in which you have a Pro Bowler is never wise.

I would also ask...you think having 100 yard games in four of the five he's played is overhyped?

132116[/snapback]

I don't find 100 yards all too impressive when it takes 30 carries to get there. McGahee's been good overall, and in some games has been VERY good, but he's not yet worthy of the praise he's received. At least not in my opinion.

I don't find 100 yards all too impressive when it takes 30 carries to get there.  McGahee's been good overall, and in some games has been VERY good, but he's not yet worthy of the praise he's received.  At least not in my opinion.

132193[/snapback]

Why is it that fans of other teams pile on a guy's stats when it's pretty obvious they don't watch the BILLS play? If you're watching, you're seeing what you want.

Each team we play uses basically the same defense: 8 or 9 guys within 7 yards of the LOS, with each taking a forward step first. Basically daring Bledsoe to beat them over the top, which he is consistantly unable to do. McGahee's numbers would be ridiculous with even average QB play.

The only meaningful numbers required to show the difference between when McGahee plays the majority of snaps and when he doesn't is 4-1 vs 0-5.

He's a vastly better blocker, receiver, and cutback runner than Travis Henry (who is amazingly football stupid).