BillsfaninFl

Ya obviously everyone likes hot chicks, but im not going to vote for any of them who have babes. some of my fav's are:

John Cocktosten, his is !@#$ign hilarious.

Erie Bills, cuz slash n' dash jackson is one of my fav's and thats a great photo of him.

C.Biscuit97, cuz that roid-freak was !@#$in insane on one of my favorite movies, The Program.

Mavent's is funny cuz he looks like a boozed-up, retro Bills fan from the mid-eighties,

and i also like Tasmo's cuz King Kong Bundy is just hilarious.

The one avatar I truely despise and it makes me sick to my stomach is that Rotting Metal tooth Marshawn? photo. one day i was eating lunch and looked at that and spit my sandwich out. just sickened me haha.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he was questioning your sexuality - he said homophobic.

I think your girl looks great - I have a problem with your quote from Lombardi - you need to find a Lou Saban quote and replace it

:huh:

I have quite a few gay and lesbian friends actually. My 2 best friends are black. I have an asian friend, whom I am very close to. Another very good friend of mine is jewish. So, I am all over the map and the furthest thing from judgmental, racist, sexist or homophobic...or any other negative/bad word you could think of. I don't see color. I only see human beings.

On the other hand...what is EVERYONE'S problem with my quote?

It is one of the greatest quotes, by one of the greatest coaches, of all time!

(I have a 2ft. X 1.5 ft framed picture of a charcoal drawing of Lombardi's head, with the quote, titled "What It Takes To Be No. 1," written/printed underneath it. It's the t_t's!) :D ANY man who is a football fan, would want this to hang in his office. It is very, very nice...and I picked it up at Saint Mary's yard sale for less than $1. I love it!

Must be you don't feel the same? Don't strive to be number one and can settle for 2nd best? Or, have you just never experienced a moment like Lombardi is describing, therefore you cannot relate to it?

That's something to ponder. :huh:

(I have a 2ft. X 1.5 ft framed picture of a charcoal drawing of Lombardi's head, with the quote, titled "What It Takes To Be No. 1," written/printed underneath it. It's the t_t's!) :beer: ANY man who is a football fan, would want this to hang in his office. It is very, very nice...and I picked it up at Saint Mary's yard sale for less than $1. I love it!

I don't have a problem with it, I remember your thread about finding it.

As for the avatar voting, I like mine. Anyone can find pictures of cute girls, I like the usual ones more.

With only seconds left on the clock, Lombardi and Starr decided to run a QB sneak and score a touchdown to WIN (or lose) the NFL Championship, instead of kicking an easy field goal to TIE the game. I watched this game on TV - it was great!

I have heard it said, but cannot supply a source (so it may just be a football urban legend), that Lombardi felt that if his team could not move the ball a few feet forward, they did not deserve to win!

Lombardi is the icon of old school.

The Ice Bowl

P.S. Providing information on the sexual orientation, racial origin, and religious preference of your friends is an odd way to defend your stance on how you see humanity. :lol: "I don't see color" proves you like Jews? :P

:angry:

I have quite a few gay and lesbian friends actually. My 2 best friends are black. I have an asian friend, whom I am very close to. Another very good friend of mine is jewish. So, I am all over the map and the furthest thing from judgmental, racist, sexist or homophobic...or any other negative/bad word you could think of. I don't see color. I only see human beings.

(I have a 2ft. X 1.5 ft framed picture of a charcoal drawing of Lombardi's head, with the quote, titled "What It Takes To Be No. 1," written/printed underneath it. It's the t_t's!) :beer: ANY man who is a football fan, would want this to hang in his office. It is very, very nice...and I picked it up at Saint Mary's yard sale for less than $1. I love it!

Must be you don't feel the same? Don't strive to be number one and can settle for 2nd best? Or, have you just never experienced a moment like Lombardi is describing, therefore you cannot relate to it?

That's something to ponder. :thumbsup:

:unsure:

(I have a 2ft. X 1.5 ft framed picture of a charcoal drawing of Lombardi's head, with the quote, titled "What It Takes To Be No. 1," written/printed underneath it. It's the t_t's!) :) ANY man who is a football fan, would want this to hang in his office. It is very, very nice...and I picked it up at Saint Mary's yard sale for less than $1. I love it!

That's something to ponder. :lol:

I am a Bills fan! I also eat Melba toast for breakfast

With only seconds left on the clock, Lombardi and Starr decided to run a QB sneak and score a touchdown to WIN (or lose) the NFL Championship, instead of kicking an easy field goal to TIE the game. I watched this game on TV - it was great!

I have heard it said, but cannot supply a source (so it may just be a football urban legend), that Lombardi felt that if his team could not move the ball a few feet forward, they did not deserve to win!

Lombardi is the icon of old school.

The Ice Bowl

P.S. Providing information on the sexual orientation, racial origin, and religious preference of your friends is an odd way to defend your stance on how you see humanity. :) "I don't see color" proves you like Jews? :lol:

No...but why do you use selective hearing, or in this case reading...I said I don't see color, as in blacks, whites, asians, indians...whatever. I only see HUMAN BEINGS...which, a jewish person IS A human being!

If I were racist or anything of that sort...would I be friends with those people?

Are you just looking to stir the pot and cause an argument? Are you questioning me and my views on humanity?

No...but why do you use selective hearing, or in this case reading...I said I don't see color, as in blacks, whites, asians, indians...whatever. I only see HUMAN BEINGS...which, a jewish person IS A human being!

If I were racist or anything of that sort...would I be friends with those people?

Are you just looking to stir the pot and cause an argument? Are you questioning me and my views on humanity?

1. I defended your signature with documentation.

2. How many emoticons do I have to put in a paragraph for you to see sarcasm?

I will slowly back away now. Causing arguments is not my style.

WVU + Byrd= Real Men

Guys who put unobtainable women in their avatar=Nerd Herd

But don't let that be a deterent, keep the honeys coming any way you want to! You post 'em and we'll keep on wrestling the bald-headed champ!

See, fellas, your creativity benefits somebody at least... :)

You are as stoned as a rat! :)

Byrd's girl has legs to die for, a flat stomach and didn't you hear? Blows a mean whistle! + he is banging his avatar, the same can't be said about Dibs. WVU has a nice one as well. When the collective NERD society on here can post pics of actual women who give them the time of day, then I'll be impressed. A tranny...pffffft :lol: Don't knock the guy just because you have to go home to Mama Rolls...

I highly doubt that byrd is thumping that chick. just because he told you he is, yer gonna believe him? lol. that girl is actualy my sister n she hasn't touched that byrd dude. do u believe me? why not? i told you she is, so she must be.

I highly doubt that byrd is thumping that chick. just because he told you he is, yer gonna believe him? lol. that girl is actualy my sister n she hasn't touched that byrd dude. do u believe me? why not? i told you she is, so she must be.

I believe he has a shot of himself and a thin girl when you click on his info. Why should he go to so much trouble?

Byrd's motto is: "No Fat Chicks"

He doesn't dip into the pork barrel lard...

Yea, a perfect 10.............. in the size of a postage stamp. :)

Whats the criteria? I enjoy dibs for the sexuality but not particularly clever, creative or original. Basically we all can post hot chicks and be as good. Personally, I always enjoyed Mr Fancy Pants avatar with the weird cartooney thingy he had before the one he has now.