Brady Quinn or Derek Anderson ?

papazoid

How about Fitz and TE vs BQ and DA in a steel cage match.

I like, as long as none of them make it out of the cage. Seriously, between those four, you've got enough spare parts to make one good QB.

Edwards and Quinn are mirror images of each other (both Captain Checkdowns afraid to throw deep), except Brady is built like David Boston and Edwards built like a Jenga tower.

Fitzpatrick and Anderson are both big-armed deep throwers but lack consistency, though Fitzy seems to be a little more mobile whereas Anderson is slower than a sober Bernie Kosar.

Looks like we are not the only team with serious problems at QB.

How about Fitz and TE vs BQ and DA in a steel cage match.

you see the guns on brady ??....i say he whips all three in the cage........

on the field....trent is finished, any attempts to work with him is wasting time. Fitz is a backup at best.

Braylon Edwards with all his drops , single handedly put Anderson on the bench.......he has possibilities.

brady is probably staying in cle.

I like, as long as none of them make it out of the cage. Seriously, between those four, you've got enough spare parts to make one good QB.

Edwards and Quinn are mirror images of each other (both Captain Checkdowns afraid to throw deep), except Brady is built like David Boston and Edwards built like a Jenga tower.

Fitzpatrick and Anderson are both big-armed deep throwers but lack consistency, though Fitzy seems to be a little more mobile whereas Anderson is slower than a sober Bernie Kosar.

????????

You are so wrong, it isn't even funny. Brady Quinn isn't even close to Edwards. Quinn has horrible accuracy problems and flinches in the face of the pass rush. When he is protected, Edwards is more than good enough, but thats asking a lot from the least talented OL in the game- which is Buffalo, if you haven't guessed

Question marks indeed. Anderson is even more of a noodle-arm than Fitzy.

What are you talking about Willis?! Could not be more wrong...

http://washington.scout.com/a.z?s=147&...amp;nid=1126498

"An incredible arm, throwing for distance and strength…throws a beautiful long ball…his physical tools are as good as any quarterback's"

What are you talking about Willis?! Could not be more wrong...

http://washington.scout.com/a.z?s=147&...amp;nid=1126498

"An incredible arm, throwing for distance and strength…throws a beautiful long ball…his physical tools are as good as any quarterback's"

My guess is that neither you nor the "washington.scout" have seen Anderson play since the "Civil War Game" in 2005.

Hey- I think we should stick with Edwards and Fitzpatrick and maybe ignore the draft and free agency. Now that Jauron is gone, the two will be the next Montana and Young, while Bell will turn into Anthony Munoz. Aaron Schobel will become Bruce Smith and Poz will become a football player

My guess is that neither you nor the "washington.scout" have seen Anderson play since the "Civil War Game" in 2005.

I actually have. I was simply using that as an example. If you would like some additional references as to his arm strength feel free to check out the links provided below...

http://www.kffl.com/article.php/102154/386

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...yers/64307.html

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/20...gon%20State.htm

The guy has a great arm but some difficulty with accuracy. I don't really see any argument otherwise...

You are so wrong, it isn't even funny. Brady Quinn isn't even close to Edwards. Quinn has horrible accuracy problems and flinches in the face of the pass rush. When he is protected, Edwards is more than good enough, but thats asking a lot from the least talented OL in the game- which is Buffalo, if you haven't guessed

Your homerism is getting the better of you. I live in Ohio, get to (unfortunately) watch every Browns game while I listen to every Bills game on Sirius. Both of these guys are afraid to throw deep. Both guys dump the ball to the running back if the first read isn't there. Roethlisberger, who was sacked 50 times in '09, had a horrible line this year, yet he's still able to escape the pocket and throw deep to Holmes and Wallace. Neither Brady or Edwards are mobile, they're stiff pocket passers.

Regarding Anderson, he loves to throw deep. He just pays no attention if the defensive backs are triple-teaming a WR. He's basically made his entire career on one game, the shootout against the Bengals. But when he has to throw a quick 5 or 10 yard pass to a RB or TE, his throws are terrible.

All of these are capable of playing in the NFL, but none are quality starters. For each one, you have to compensate for very big flaws. They'll make fine 2nd stringers for years to come.

I'm not sure why anyone feels the need to defend Edwards so vocally. He didn't cost the organization much since he wasn't a high round pick. If he was Ryan Leaf or JaMarcus Russell, it would make sense to continue to try make something worthwhile out of the guy since the teams have invested so much.

Your homerism is getting the better of you. I live in Ohio, get to (unfortunately) watch every Browns game while I listen to every Bills game on Sirius. Both of these guys are afraid to throw deep. Both guys dump the ball to the running back if the first read isn't there. Roethlisberger, who was sacked 50 times in '09, had a horrible line this year, yet he's still able to escape the pocket and throw deep to Holmes and Wallace. Neither Brady or Edwards are mobile, they're stiff pocket passers.

Regarding Anderson, he loves to throw deep. He just pays no attention if the defensive backs are triple-teaming a WR. He's basically made his entire career on one game, the shootout against the Bengals. But when he has to throw a quick 5 or 10 yard pass to a RB or TE, his throws are terrible.

All of these are capable of playing in the NFL, but none are quality starters. For each one, you have to compensate for very big flaws. They'll make fine 2nd stringers for years to come.

I'm not sure why anyone feels the need to defend Edwards so vocally. He didn't cost the organization much since he wasn't a high round pick. If he was Ryan Leaf or JaMarcus Russell, it would make sense to continue to try make something worthwhile out of the guy since the teams have invested so much.

I am a Browns fan in addition to a Bills fan. I have picked the Browns to beat the Bills the last three times. Anderson is a lesser version of Drew Bledsoe, with less ability to read a defense. Brady Quinn is a clipboard holder. Trent Edwards has actually shown me something. If Edwards played behind an offensive line the caliber of what the Browns had, he would be at least good enough to get a team to the playoffs. The Bill's offensive and defense lines are disgraceful

I couldnt understand what you where saying with Edwards penis in your mouth

I couldnt understand what you where saying with Edwards penis in your mouth

Not really. Trent Edwards isn't exactly Joe Montana, but he has showed a level of competence in a very short period of time- while playing behind a line who's skill level approaches your intelligence level apparently........