Dat Nguyen To Be ILB Coach?

I don't understand why the Bills would be adding assistant coaches to either side without a coordinator in place. It doesn't make sense to me, and it seems like it would make a potential candidate less attracted by having to accept people already on staff. Unless they are going after guys on these super bowl teams, I just don't understand why they haven't gotten their coordinators in here yet.

I wonder if he's under consideration for DC?

The Bills, one of the most notoriously understaffed teams in the NFL in recent years, are going to have 2 guys to coach linebackers. One inside, one outside... :thumbsup:

What is the player to coach ratio, 4 to 1...at most?

Don't worry---I hear they are gutting their scouting department and going to Video Scouting to offset the costs...

Don't be surprised when they hire "noone" to replace John Guy...

The Bills, one of the most notoriously understaffed teams in the NFL in recent years, are going to have 2 guys to coach linebackers. One inside, one outside... :thumbsup:

What is the player to coach ratio, 4 to 1...at most?

Ummm that says too many LB coaches to me.

There is nothing wrong with having a lot of coaches. I would rather have a coach for every player, than not enough coaches. Each and every position will have 1 or 2 guys to TEACH them.

I see NOTHING wrong with this at all.

How did having less coaches work out for us? (That's what I thought!)