We had a good run

I don't expect nobody to say stuff like that to me in real life. The internet makes for a lot of tough guys. You're lucky that you're on the internet I can tell you that.

You don't bother me none but you should know I have a few Russian associates that are hackers and can figure out where anyone lives. Yevgeny is like a magician. He knows stuff about convertng internet addresses into street addresses.

In Mother Russia Car drives you...

How is this Piss off than. Go find a Jets Board. Is that polite enough for you.

Listen Bub, I just came back to check in due to having been here a while back. The boss had an accidental yet untimely death and I was working with his accountant on some post dying finance distribution. I seen a ghost and got a little scared and took off.

With the Jets going good and all I just wanted to let everyone know that stuff was cool. I didn't make fun of the Bills or nothing. If you don't like it they maybe you don't have to post. You know when it's tough to post? When all your fingers is broken; that's when.

Listen Bub, I just came back to check in due to having been here a while back. The boss had an accidental yet untimely death and I was working with his accountant on some post dying finance distribution. I seen a ghost and got a little scared and took off.

With the Jets going good and all I just wanted to let everyone know that stuff was cool. I didn't make fun of the Bills or nothing. If you don't like it they maybe you don't have to post. You know when it's tough to post? When all your fingers is broken; that's when.

Was the ghost a hamster? Possibly addicted to silica? :doh:

Hey yo Bills fans I am Jimmy Spagnola here and I need your help. I have to admit I am not a Bills fan but went more with the Jets growing up on the block I did.

I am the attorney for the estate of a Bills fan who was my client before he fell into the ocean. He was rich and I am trying to liquidate his fortune quickly. This is where you come in. I am staying in his compound and there are a lot of security problems. This is my number one problem.

There is also a gerbil that keeps sneaking up on me and biting my ankle. I will squash him like a bug when I get him so don't worry about that.

I took my client on a deep sea fishing trip where he clumsily fell off the boat and now he is sleeping with the fishes. For me to get his money to the proper parties I need to get into a vault which has his computer that handles all that stuff. The vault has a password.

I think you guys know the password because the clue I found says "Two Bills Drive Signature". This being Two Bills Drive I figure you guys know the password. Please tell me what it is. There might be something in it for you.

A bit of advice for you. Don't hold out on me.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...c=92355&hl=

Was the ghost a hamster? Possibly addicted to silica? :doh:

No. I seen a gerbil though. He thought he was hiding at the bosses house but he bit my ankles too. I seen two ghosts in my life.

One time I saw a ghost of my Grandma Vincenza like a week after she died. It came after me with a rolling pin and I swear it felt like she hit me with it which I already know how that feels. She was yelling at me in Italian and then she just disappeared. I also seen her ghost one other time waiting in line to buy a lotto ticket but I don't think she noticed me. I got out of that store before she was done filling out the betting slip. I really don't like ghosts.

But the time I'm talking about is when I seen a ghost of the boss. I took him on a fishing trip during which he clumsily fell off the boat. You can read about it here. He clumsily fell off the boat and met an untimely demise. When I was ascertaining the status of his estate, I seen his ghost walking up the driveway. It wasn't very ghosty like Grandma Vincenza's. Weird.

P.S. Yevgeny taught me that link to the old thread in case any of you geniuses think he can't track you down.

My Jets usually break my heart. After that I usually go out and break a few arms and legs.

But this year I felt different. I felt they did all they could do. The QB is a little fancy but I like the rest of the team and the coach is awesome. I think we'll be good for a while.

Congrats, The Jets had a great run and i do believe that they will be in the big game soon. I really like the Rex Ryan and Brian S. combo. I think Rex is a fierce competitor but he is gracious in victory and in defeat. The Ryans are a credit to the game of football. But I knew that from Buddy's early years at the University of Buffalo!

My Jets usually break my heart. After that I usually go out and break a few arms and legs.

But this year I felt different. I felt they did all they could do. The QB is a little fancy but I like the rest of the team and the coach is awesome. I think we'll be good for a while.

Hey Jimmy: nice to hear from you again, hope all is well. :beer: