Chan a Good Ole Boy?

timbuk3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Blockin, Tacklin, Kickin, Throwin, and Catchin, that's what wins football games" - Chan Gailey.

This thing is playing out like a really bad episode of "Hee Haw".

What next Buck Owens / DC and Roy Clark / OC.

There are reports that Cowher is somewhere laughing his ass off saying "I thought they knew I was joking when I mentioned Chan".

"Blockin, Tacklin, Kickin, Throwin, and Catchin, that's what wins football games" - Chan Gailey.

Cowher is somewhere laughing his ass off saying "I thought they knew I was joking when I mentioned Chan".

:wallbash::rolleyes:

Paraphrasing Nix:

"I got cowshat in my mouth, and am speakin' extry folksy today for y'all 'cause soundin' more down home countrified makes it seem like I'm tellin' it like it really is."

Gailey,

"I'm not quite as countrified as Buddy, but I'm gittin' there and you can bet by the time we start lining up on Sundays I'll be so twanged out you won't know if I'm talkin' or spittin' tobaccee."

"You can't be just tough and not disciplined. Also, you can't be disciplined and not tough. You see, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is square dancin'. I know one thing, you just got to know the fine line between a big drawl and spittin' out Redman."

"I'm gonna be the offensive coordinator. I don't want no messes, and that way I can do what I believe without any problems. You see, we aren't just gonna win, we're gonna win on the cheap. Wastin' money ain't gonna win you any games."

There are reports that Cowher is somewhere laughing his ass off saying "I thought they knew I was joking when I mentioned Chan".

Jauron never had an accent and he was dumber than a village idiot.

"You can't be just tough and not disciplined. Also, you can't be disciplined and not tough. You see, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is square dancin'. I know one thing, you just got to know the fine line between a big drawl and spittin' out Redman."

:w00t::thumbdown:

This board is full of a bunch of biased, smartass, idiots...please explain to me why, if you are from the south, you are stupid? Is Gailey the next super cool, young, smart, brash coach in the NFL, no. However, what did he say at the press conference that is any different than what anyone else would have said?

It's one thing to be critical of his coaching based on fact...but he won in Dallas and Jerry Jones fired him..and has been quoted as saying it was a huge mistake.

Right from the start, he's head and shoulders better than DJ...at least this guy smiles...he's even won games in the NFL...the last thing I wanted was another young hot coordinator.

Just please don't disgrace yourself or our community by berating someone because of their accent. It shows your intellect is no greater than the stereotype you are tryinig to make fun of...your a clown.

This board is full of a bunch of biased, smartass, idiots...please explain to me why, if you are from the south, you are stupid? Is Gailey the next super cool, young, smart, brash coach in the NFL, no. However, what did he say at the press conference that is any different than what anyone else would have said?

It's one thing to be critical of his coaching based on fact...but he won in Dallas and Jerry Jones fired him..and has been quoted as saying it was a huge mistake.

Right from the start, he's head and shoulders better than DJ...at least this guy smiles...he's even won games in the NFL...the last thing I wanted was another young hot coordinator.

Just please don't disgrace yourself or our community by berating someone because of their accent. It shows your intellect is no greater than the stereotype you are tryinig to make fun of...your a clown.

Funny thing is, the people taking so much offense to the (mostly) good-natured ribbing about southern accents are probably the same people who made fun of Levy, Jauron, Fitzpatrick and Edwards being Ivy League/Stanford eggheads.

Seriously. Lighten up, Francis.

Funny. I heard the presser but didn't see it. Was Buddy wearing a white hood when he introduced super redneck. It sounds like Buddy has a chew in when he speaks. The only thing we're missing is for Ralph to marry another Anna Nicole Smith.

Funny thing is, the people taking so much offense to the (mostly) good-natured ribbing about southern accents are probably the same people who made fun of Levy, Jauron, Fitzpatrick and Edwards being Ivy League/Stanford eggheads.

Seriously. Lighten up, Francis.

BINGO.

Evidently, Bills fans can poke fun of old men, surfers, educated men, short guys, fat guys, on and on..but NOT guys with Southern accents.

Silly. And hypocritical.

I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE if Chan Gailey doesnt do well, we will here a BARAGE of off color and anti-South comments.