SABRES ARE MONEY$$$

Buffalo 66

Yup. I love Cali and miss it everyday now that I am stuck in patriots* country...

But, being so close to BFLO made it possible for me to go to my first ever game at the Ralph this season. Went to the fish fry in November.

Make sure you go this season to a September or October home game.

The atmosphere is so much better when the season is fresh and the Bills have a chance. Plus the few warmer weather games we do have are enjoyable.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you go this season to a September or October home game.

The atmosphere is so much better when the season is fresh and the Bills have a chance. Plus the few warmer weather games we do have are enjoyable.

I plan on making the fish game an annual pilgrimage, regardless of when it falls in the schedule. The atmosphere in that game was incredible, more than likely due to the good ol' fashion alanbama a$$ whoopin' we put on 'em

The comments about Pittsburgh are conveniently leaving out that other "good" player on the team. In my mind, they're the top contender in the east until the day they're eliminated. Granted, it's easy to build around those two guys, but they've done a solid job putting that team together.

His not even the best player on his team, and Ovie is light years better then Sid.

that's not what the NHL wants to hear, prepare to be met by some hired goons at your front door sometime during the day, courtesy of harry buttman