(OT)Anyone watch desperate housewives?

The Poojer

it is probably only a 1 season show because of the premise, unless each season some other tragedy keeps striking wisteria lane!

I can't see how this show goes past 1 season, and if it does, where they take it.  It's a good show.

128680[/snapback]

it is probably only a 1 season show because of the premise, unless each season some other tragedy keeps striking wisteria lane!

128687[/snapback]

Look how long Dallas, Cheers, Frasier, Knots Landing were on...good actors with good scripts will always prevail...

Great episode, I liked how Bree kicked her kids out when the husband gave them gifts.

And Teri Hatcher, oh lord does that woman improve with age....and people on this board fantasie about the anoxeric Olsen Twins....

omg bree had everything neatly arranged in quadrants on the lawn, that was so friggin hillarious!

Look how long Dallas, Cheers, Frasier, Knots Landing were on...good actors with good scripts will always prevail...

Great episode, I liked how Bree kicked her kids out when the husband gave them gifts.

And Teri Hatcher, oh lord does that woman improve with age....and people on this board fantasie about the anoxeric Olsen Twins....

128705[/snapback]

I cracked up at the lawn thing with Bree and her kids. I had to do that with my son once, but I just threw it all out on the lawn. I was way too angry to arrange it.

Great writing on this show. It's a hoot. I love Sunday nights now with Home Improvement, Desperate Housewives and then Boston Legal. Of course with a Bills win - it makes for an awesome day.

I can't see how this show goes past 1 season, and if it does, where they take it.  It's a good show.

128680[/snapback]

One word should just about do it!...GABREAL!!!!