The Favre Poll  

81 members have voted

1. 1. With regard to Favre, were you...

• In favor of Brett playing this year and glad he did
    • In favor of Brett playing this year and wish he hadn't
    • Against Brett playing this year but glad he did
    • Against Brett playing this year and wish he hadn't
    • When will the Bills hire a coach?

I wonder if Wade just lost his job because of this game...then Leslie Frazier will be named the next coach of the Cowboys :rolleyes:

The NFL will be worse off when he retires. He is the last of a dying breed of QB

I agree, man....I think that's part of the reason why I like him so much...he makes the past more tangible, cause I associate him with the last great Bills teams and the time of Jim Kelly and the boys. I know there was only a few years of overlap, but in a way he's like a link to the past. Not only that, but I've always liked the "gunslinger" mentality in a QB....have never cared for the "game manager" type. Favre leaves his nuts on the field every game and I dig that.

I don't know if they make it past N.O. next week, but this season has been much more fun because of him playing, IMO.

Don't worry the Drama Queen won't be retiring anytime soon. Where is Richard Seymour when you need him. Can't stand the sight of him. Give me Old Man Warner and Overachieving Drew Brees any day of the week. Favre is an egotistical pill popping drama queen.

I agree, man....I think that's part of the reason why I like him so much...he makes the past more tangible, cause I associate him with the last great Bills teams and the time of Jim Kelly and the boys. I know there was only a few years of overlap, but in a way he's like a link to the past. Not only that, but I've always liked the "gunslinger" mentality in a QB....have never cared for the "game manager" type. Favre leaves his nuts on the field every game and I dig that.

I don't know if they make it past N.O. next week, but this season has been much more fun because of him playing, IMO.

I totally agree with you my friend, I couldn't have said it better myself :thumbsup:

just for some reason he is one of the few guys in the NFL that I have nothing but respect for. i'm happy that hes still playing... seems like one thing that he really enjoys doing, and he has a passion for the game thats all but unmatched.

and i have been rooting for a vikes/colts game, so go vikes

I cant stand Bret Favre anymore. Thought he was great on GB but now he thinks he is bigger than the game.

(that was a D*ck move by Minnesota at the end throwing for that last touchdown) and I cant stand the Cowboys...

Yeah I hate the cowboys so I thought it was fantastic. I'd say the same if it was the Patriots too.

I wanted Jared Allen to smash Keith Brooking into a pile of dust when he ran to the Viking's sideline.

The only problem I had with that play was they didn't show Jerry Jones' reaction. :thumbsup:

Since it's not legal to kill people out west any more- this was the next best thing.

I thought it was great.

Bills/Oilers... you can never be too sure.

SB 27 @ 52-17... F them Cowboys.

Yeah I hate the cowboys so I thought it was fantastic. I'd say the same if it was the Patriots too.

I wanted Jared Allen to smash Keith Brooking into a pile of dust when he ran to the Viking's sideline.

word. so obnoxious these loser teams expect the winner to roll over for them. You don't want Favre to score? Stop him from scoring. it's not the Vikings job to make the Cowboy feel better about themselves...just as it wasn't the Bills job to make the fins feel better about themselves. You owe it to the fans to do everything to make their investment in time and money worth it--the shittiness of the other team should never be considered.

Didn't hear the Titans bitching about the Pats racking up an obscene score. Cowboys got to nut up