DJ thrown right under the bus

zazie

Not too politically correct!

“From that very moment, he took ownership of the team,” Wilson, the Bills’ veteran safety, said the other day by phone. “He changed expectations, he changed the way we traveled, he changed the way we practiced. Guys rallied around it, and we played our best football when he was leading the way.

I guess it was not only the fans that thought DJ was a complete ass.

“From that very moment, he took ownership of the team,” Wilson, the Bills’ veteran safety, said the other day by phone. “He changed expectations, he changed the way we traveled, he changed the way we practiced. Guys rallied around it, and we played our best football when he was leading the way.

You seriously need a lesson in reading comprehension...

The ability of TBD members to tease out hidden meanings will never cease to amaze me. Apparently, praising the Giants = slamming the Bills, and now I learn that praising Perry Fewell = slamming Dick Jauron.

Did you actually talk to George Wilson on the phone? (That's what I gathered from this post) Or is this a quote from someone's story. Can we provide the link?