Which Ghost From Bills Past Will Win the Super Bowl?

The Colts with Bill Polian?

The Chargers with AJ Smith?

The Vikings with Pat Williams and Winfield?

The Saints with Gregg Williams, Greer (and Preliou)

The Cowboys with Wade Phillips?

I really hope it is a Saints, Chargers Super Bowl this year for the simple reason that I want to see Brees light up his former franchise and have that brat Rivers in tears upon the sidelines.

Run game, defense, Favre and...wait for it...

...THE FUTURE HEAD COACH OF YOURRRRRRR BUFFFFFFALOOOO BILLSSS LESSSSSLIEEEE FRAAAAAAAAAZIERRRRR!!!

You could take just about any team in the NFL and name players and/or personnel that have played for another team at one time...

What is the point of this thread? Besides a weak attempt to knock the Bills for letting those individuals go?

I am not trying to knock the Bills for letting these people go. Some connections are weaker than others, but it's just interesting that so many that have played large roles in recent Bills history are playing major roles with current playoff teams.

I really hope it is a Saints, Chargers Super Bowl this year for the simple reason that I want to see Brees light up his former franchise and have that brat Rivers in tears upon the sidelines.

Wow. You're ripping on Rivers??

Good luck with that.

You could take just about any team in the NFL and name players and/or personnel that have played for another team at one time...

What is the point of this thread? Besides a weak attempt to knock the Bills for letting those individuals go?

It is amazing though, the QUALITY of the guys the Bills have let go over the past decade. It's no wonder the team blows, all of its top talent is elsewhere.