Chick near the JumboTron

TheDirtGuy

I sit in 109 and saw some girl who got some attention from security.. Was that her? There was also some fat dude with his shirt off shaking his belly and he even mooned people.. I think the chick you were referring to was by him...

tmk-nj

Forgot to logon...

I sit in 109 and saw some girl who got some attention from security.. Was that her? There was also some fat dude with his shirt off shaking his belly and he even mooned people.. I think the chick you were referring to was by him...

tmk-nj

I saw that girl she was smokin hot and probably 18-20. Blond nice who-ha's in a tight red one strap shirt and black stretch pants. It looked like donahoe had strippers workin the game. I asked her if her parents knew what a whore she was and she then put her arms around me and grabbed my package.Cant say i minded. She was high as a kite. ahhhh the family atmosphere of a bills game

I sit in 312... the most excitement we had was this Canadian couple came to the game wearing yellow radiation suits.  Around the 3rd quarter security busted them with a case of Canadian beer.  Took them to the top of the Ralph and made them dump it out.

128782[/snapback]

They snuck in a CASE of beer? Hugh?

Did the lady have a fake compartment in her stomach to make her look pregnet?

Huh?

:rolleyes:

I sit in 312... the most excitement we had was this Canadian couple came to the game wearing yellow radiation suits.  Around the 3rd quarter security busted them with a case of Canadian beer.  Took them to the top of the Ralph and made them dump it out.

128782[/snapback]

No!!!!! Oh, the humanity...

Near the end of the game Fox showed a crowd shot of the scoreboard end zone area, focusing on two guys in Maple Leafs jerseys.

Jeeziz, don't these two dopes own a mirror...and don't they know the NHL is dead? And don't they know they're at a FOOTBALL game...and wasn't the Gray Cup yesterday as well? I could go on.... :rolleyes:

Guest yall (at work)

A co-worker, whose ex works security said some lady got thrown out for giving bj's yesterday.

Wonder if it was the same girl?

A co-worker, whose ex works security said some lady got thrown out for giving bj's yesterday.

Wonder if it was the same girl?

128819[/snapback]

Yet ice will tell us we shouldnt go to the games, Thank you Mr Wilson!!!!! :rolleyes:;)

I parked next to the radiation suit couple incidentally.

I dont think she was the "bj girl", but I know security came up when she was "doing the butt" and gave her a hard time. She and her boyfriend(?) left after the 3rd quarter, presumably to avoid being given a hard time on the way out.

82,000 people and no pictures ... hrm