Buffalo and Oakland

sharper802

Both have aging owners that probably aren't even in charge of their own medical decisions let alone a multi-million dollar franchise. Neither can "lure" a HC. The Bills aren't even as bad as the Lions who had no problem hiring several HC's even with a moron of a GM.

At this point I wouldn't even doubt a report that Marv Levy was coming back to be the coach.

What a joke. Even the Bengals aren't laughed at - well except Shank Graham.

Time to just give up and watch the Sabres. Maybe if Nix has a good draft they can hire the guy that slapped the crap out of one of his players at UCF or was it USF.

Maybe they should look for a rugby coach?

Please Ralph just pass away so either the team can move to LA and I can stop caring or the team is sold to someone who can make me want to care about this team.

Both have aging owners that probably aren't even in charge of their own medical decisions let alone a multi-million dollar franchise. Neither can "lure" a HC. The Bills aren't even as bad as the Lions who had no problem hiring several HC's even with a moron of a GM.

At this point I wouldn't even doubt a report that Marv Levy was coming back to be the coach.

Time to just give up and watch the Sabres. Maybe if Nix has a good draft they can hire the guy that slapped the crap out of one of his players at UCF or was it USF.

Please Ralph just pass away so either the team can move to LA and I can stop caring or the team is sold to someone who can make me want to care about this team.

This exact same post was started yesterday. Very forgivable, maybe you missed it. Except it wsas started BY YOU yesterday and again today.

Smoking a few too many blunts?

You people need to go the eff away. Its just a game and im sorry you take it that much to heart that you have to wish death up on someone else to be happy. Thats a little effed up man.

I and several others have said this a billion times before, if your done with the team dont come on this board and say you are done and wish the death of its owner. Just go the H away and we wont even know you are gone.

These threads are getting ridiculous and im going to stop being nice to the creators next time i see one im going all in on the fella that creates it!!!!

i gaurantee if you polled coaches around the league 99% would rather work for ralph than al davis. and the 1% voted for davis made a ballot error

And if you asked those same people if they prefered to be shot or stabbed they would all say stabbed, so what ? They both suck.

I've said this before, I'll say it again. Don't be a jackass with these comments! Don't wish death upon anybody. Its just not good karma. This is a game, and we're only fans who spectate. Enough, don't be classless!