Pats fans believe the dynasty is Over

Yea well, watch in disbelief as Belichick trades for Brandon Marshall and drafts a few players for the O line, that Patriots team is one or two players away from another super bowl.

they're 1 or 2 players away from being a dominant offense again. Their defense needs a lot of help. You can win a lot of games though with just a dominant offense.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

" And now, we ahhhh just anothah team that wins division titles regularly and goes to the playoffs! WE AHHH NAWT SPECIAL ANYMORE-AH! You cannot undahstand what that feels like! THIS ONE HIT US HAHHHHHD!"

(sits on stoop, drinks 40)

"WE KNEW THEY SACKED! That’s why we didn’t sell out that playawff game on Sunday! We had a sneaking suspicion this could be the end of an ERAH, so we knew to avoid watching it so we could tawk about why Terry Francona is a fackin’ bald !@#$! BAWSTON FANS AHHH SMAHT ENOUGH TO STAY AWAY WHEN THEY KNOW THEY-AH IS NO HOPE! NO ONE DENIES THIS!"

He’s ovah 55, and my special laws of sparts say coaches ovah 55 can’t win D!CK! Even when they ahhh as white and shahhhhp as Billy B!

(cuts in line at bar)

And Tawmmy Brady? Done. DONE. He’s fackin’ done! When the last time he played well? 2007? THAT WAS, LIKE, FIVE YEE-AHS AGO! He’s 32! THIRTY FACKIN’ TWO! NO QB OVAH THRITY TWO HAS EVAH WON ANYTHING! AGAIN, I MADE THAT A RULE! NO ONE ELSE NOTICES THESE THINGS BUT ME!

This is just such a dahhhhk day! Dahhhkah than Derek Jetah’s blackie ancestahs!

Classic, this guys articles are my favorite thing during the season

Mel Keiper said on the radio that the Puts played with no heart Sunday and he named Brady specifically. All of the leaders are gone from the team and they are suffering for it.

Their fans were booing them in the playoffs, now thats nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the first quarter no less !!! I was loving it!

Mel Keiper said on the radio that the Puts played with no heart Sunday and he named Brady specifically. All of the leaders are gone from the team and they are suffering for it.

In the first quarter no less !!! I was loving it!

sounds like the fans already knew before the game started.....

"And Tawmmy Brady? Done. DONE. He’s fackin’ done! When the last time he played well? 2007? THAT WAS, LIKE, FIVE YEE-AHS AGO! He’s 32! THIRTY FACKIN’ TWO! NO QB OVAH THRITY TWO HAS EVAH WON ANYTHING! AGAIN, I MADE THAT A RULE! NO ONE ELSE NOTICES THESE THINGS BUT ME!"

"WE KNEW THEY SACKED! That’s why we didn’t sell out that playawff game on Sunday! We had a sneaking suspicion this could be the end of an ERAH, so we knew to avoid watching it so we could tawk about why Terry Francona is a fackin’ bald !@#$! BAWSTON FANS AHHH SMAHT ENOUGH TO STAY AWAY WHEN THEY KNOW THEY-AH IS NO HOPE! NO ONE DENIES THIS!"

That was genius, pure genius.

“Far the past fackin’ decade, ow-ah beloved footbawll Red Sawx were-ah the DAWNINANT FARCE in the fackin’ National Nawt Baseball League!”

you should read the rest of the "tawmmey" articles, they are absolutely awesome

Be honest. Most fans completely overreact to everything. Everything is the worst or best ever. The PAts essentially had a rebuilding year and still made the playoffs. They'll be back. Most fans are dumb and Pats fans are dumber than most. They didn't ever know they had a team until 9 years ago. They're still learning.

Very true...

One more tidbit too: Pats have FOUR picks in the first 2 rounds this year...they are in prime position to restock the cupboards with more young talent. It didnt help either that Brady was missing the league leader in receptions in this years playoff game.

I guarantee the Pats win at least 11 games again next year (barring major injuries to Moss, Welker, or Brady) and could win as many as 14. Moss, Welker, and Brady are young enough still to be dominant for a few more years. Add into the mix all the picks NE has this year to restock or use as trade bait to get some top players and its hard to imagine them being anything other than a SB contender every year for the next 3 years.

Lots of rumors that they may use some of those draft picks to try an pry Steven Jackson from St. Louis...not to mention Julius Peppers is once again being linked frequently to NE.

Was it just me or didnt Brady just earn the comeback player of the year award passing over 4,000 yards, Although I hate the Pats, we were still 0-2 against them this year! So i would like to know what your definition of "consistently" is?

He had some huge games this year, no doubt. I saw him struggle at times this year as well though. At 32 years old, it's inevitable.

Very true...

One more tidbit too: Pats have FOUR picks in the first 2 rounds this year...they are in prime position to restock the cupboards with more young talent. It didnt help either that Brady was missing the league leader in receptions in this years playoff game.

I guarantee the Pats win at least 11 games again next year (barring major injuries to Moss, Welker, or Brady) and could win as many as 14. Moss, Welker, and Brady are young enough still to be dominant for a few more years. Add into the mix all the picks NE has this year to restock or use as trade bait to get some top players and its hard to imagine them being anything other than a SB contender every year for the next 3 years.

Lots of rumors that they may use some of those draft picks to try an pry Steven Jackson from St. Louis...not to mention Julius Peppers is once again being linked frequently to NE.

Welker's season next year is in serious jeopardy with his knee injury and the position he plays.

Pats have the picks, but they sure don't like to use them.

That said, they'll probably will win 11 next year. That's not exactly the level they've been accustomed to though.

Well if they don't want them anymore we'll take Brady and Belechick

i wouldnt watch bills games right away if we take brady or bchick. it would take weeks before i get into it. im too much of a pats hater.

i definitely wouldnt get sunday ticket to avoid the temptation of watching the games.

Welker's season next year is in serious jeopardy with his knee injury and the position he plays.

Pats have the picks, but they sure don't like to use them.

That said, they'll probably will win 11 next year. That's not exactly the level they've been accustomed to though.

Well when you predict a teams record for the upcoming year and 11 is in the low end of the range, thats impressive. You would be hard pressed to find any sensible football fan, analyst, player, etc that would logically predict the Pats winning less than 10 or 11 games next year barring major injuries. So when your downside is still double digit wins and the other end of the range is 13+ wins I find it hard to declare it an end of a dynasty, especially when that team has 4 picks in the first 2 rounds of the draft.

Thats all I am saying...

Well when you predict a teams record for the upcoming year and 11 is in the low end of the range, thats impressive. You would be hard pressed to find any sensible football fan, analyst, player, etc that would logically predict the Pats winning less than 10 or 11 games next year barring major injuries. So when your downside is still double digit wins and the other end of the range is 13+ wins I find it hard to declare it an end of a dynasty, especially when that team has 4 picks in the first 2 rounds of the draft.

Thats all I am saying...

The draft is going to be key for them. If they have a good draft, they'll be dominant again. If not, they'll be mediocre for a while. I wouldn't be suprised if all four of those picks go for linemen and linebackers.

Good. Lets see those flaming cheatriats fans pony up the money for tickets in their shiny new stadium to watch that team after they sink to the Bills level!

Eat **** and die Kraft, Bellicheat, Tom Terriffic and that whole !@#$ing scumbag organization!

There, I feel better now.

The draft is going to be key for them. If they have a good draft, they'll be dominant again. If not, they'll be mediocre for a while. I wouldn't be suprised if all four of those picks go for linemen and linebackers.

Yeah, I think you are right and they use them on linemen and LB's. Although, I wouldnt be surprised to see them trade some picks to get an impact player. Like I said, rumors are out there about S. Jax and Peppers already...so who knows.

One guy to watch out for is Michael Bush. This guy would be a major stud as a starter on any other team, but because the Raiders have so much invested in McFadden and Fargas, there just isnt enough carries to go around. I wouldnt be surprised if NE trades one of those 2nd round picks for Bush...lord knows the Raiders could use that pick more than having 3 RB's and St Louis keeps saying they wont trade S. Jax (although that really doesnt mean squat).

Yeah, I think you are right and they use them on linemen and LB's. Although, I wouldnt be surprised to see them trade some picks to get an impact player. Like I said, rumors are out there about S. Jax and Peppers already...so who knows.

One guy to watch out for is Michael Bush. This guy would be a major stud as a starter on any other team, but because the Raiders have so much invested in McFadden and Fargas, there just isnt enough carries to go around. I wouldnt be surprised if NE trades one of those 2nd round picks for Bush...lord knows the Raiders could use that pick more than having 3 RB's and St Louis keeps saying they wont trade S. Jax (although that really doesnt mean squat).

Actually, the talk is Fargas will be the odd man out. Bush is younger and proven to be an asset over the last couple of seasons. The one they have too much invested in is McFadden. Jackson is also going nowhere. The Rams will not trade away there only offensive star.

Actually, the talk is Fargas will be the odd man out. Bush is younger and proven to be an asset over the last couple of seasons. The one they have too much invested in is McFadden. Jackson is also going nowhere. The Rams will not trade away there only offensive star.

Yeah, totally agree with what you are saying, however, the Raiders have big needs and Bush can fetch more than Fargas can. Thats why I was saying watch out for him.

And yeah, Rams have said several times that they wont trade S Jax, however, lots of teams have said they wont trade a player just to end up trading him still. So who knows, plus I have seen a couple of different rumors about the Pats possibly trading for him despite Rams saying they arent planning on trading him. You never know what report has any merit and what doesnt though, so only time will tell.

Although I could see Fargas fitting in quite nicely in NE too...