Most Recent Sportscenter

He said that if Buffalo continues to get rejected by EVERY-FREAKING-ONE, they will bring back Dick Jauron and give Dick the BIGGEST FREAKING EXTENTION of his life, a lifetime contract because nobody wants the job.

The last thing we need now is an extended Dick.

he said we are a joke of an organization and that we are doomed.

That is not debatable by anyone. A losing franchise for 4 of the 5 DECADES of its existance, a 91 year old owner that no one wants to work for and **** for a front office. Hell coordinators are turning us down for even an interview.

Yeah, no way to spin it, that makes for a pretty ****ty organization.

Thank goodness he declined....much better for us. Fewell would be a better HC than little Schotty anyways.

He did such a wonderful job against the Bills' defense this year. I do not want a 35 yr old running this team.

Frazier or Fewell would be better in my opinion anyways.

Guest dog14787
But hey, these guys know nothing right? I mean we have that assclown broadcasting from mom's basement saying different. As long as the homers have someone....anyone...saying what they want to hear, they are going to lap it up.

True that, its a good way to get publicity, tell um what they want to hear...

There is another way to look at this however, Cowher may not like the idea of someone else making his decisions for him so I'm still holding out a little hope until Bill Cowher himself makes an announcement.

Its odd both Thurman Thomas and Jim kelly still seem to be in pursuit of Bill Cowher.

This article/interview with Shefter says it all

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2010/01/...fter-interview/

When Adam Schefter says, "I spoke to Bill Cowher, and he told me he's not coaching the Bills," then I'll believe him. He doesn't know any more than any of us do. It's not like he's going out on a huge limb by "predicting" that Cowher will say no. But the fact of the matter is that Bill Cowher has not said no. And I hope Cowher says yes and we never have to hear from this spoiled rich kid pipsqueak ever again. Oy freakin' vay.

Guest dog14787
When Adam Schefter says, "I spoke to Bill Cowher, and he told me he's not coaching the Bills," then I'll believe him. He doesn't know any more than any of us do. It's not like he's going out on a huge limb by "predicting" that Cowher will say no. But the fact of the matter is that Bill Cowher has not said no. And I hope Cowher says yes and we never have to hear from this spoiled rich kid pipsqueak ever again. Oy freakin' vay.

True,

until Bill Cowher himself announces he has no interest in the Bills HC vacancy there's still hope.

True,

until Bill Cowher himself announces he has no interest in the Bills HC vacancy there's still hope.

Mortenson, on ESPN (Mike & Mike ) this morning, talking about the Bills situation, said "Bill Cowher will not coach the Bills, to the best of my knowledge.." Even Mort is leaving the window open a little...

That is not debatable by anyone. A losing franchise for 4 of the 5 DECADES of its existance, a 91 year old owner that no one wants to work for and **** for a front office. Hell coordinators are turning us down for even an interview.

Yeah, no way to spin it, that makes for a pretty ****ty organization.

So... why do you spend so much time here?