2009 Year End CD

BILLS4LIFE

Heres my 2009 compilation and the site me and some friends usually post on come up with a mix of songs and artists from the past year you may have not heard of so yes,theres a couple artists and songs Im sure you have heard of,but I think for the most part that I have a nice mix of everything: Some songs on here I heard on the Edge,KISS,and others I got from TV promo ads,etc.,etc. Most should be downloadable,but if youd like a copy of my cd then just send me a blank cd and case and I will make you a copy!

2009 Year End CD

Muse - Uprising

Owl City - Fireflies

Theory Of A Deadman - Not Meant To Be

Carolina Liar - Show Me What I'm Looking For

Ryan Star - Last Train Home

Shinedown - If You Only Knew

Skillet - Awake And Alive

Cavo - Champagne

SafetySuit - Stay

Dead By Sunrise - Crawl Back In

Down With Webster - Rich Girl$

Grace Potter & The Nocturnals - I Want Something That I Want

Lesley Roy - Thinking Out Loud

Sara Evans - Feels Just Like A Love Song

Halestorm - I Get Off

Three Days Grace - Break

Ke$ha - Tik Tok

Kristina DeBarge - Goodbye

Rev Theory - Far From Over

Josh Gracin - We Weren't Crazy

Heres my 2009 compilation and the site me and some friends usually post on come up with a mix of songs and artists from the past year you may have not heard of so yes,theres a couple artists and songs Im sure you have heard of,but I think for the most part that I have a nice mix of everything: Some songs on here I heard on the Edge,KISS,and others I got from TV promo ads,etc.,etc. Most should be downloadable,but if youd like a copy of my cd then just send me a blank cd and case and I will make you a copy!

2009 Year End CD

Muse - Uprising

Owl City - Fireflies

Cavo - Champagne

SafetySuit - Stay

Halestorm - I Get Off

Three Days Grace - Break

Ke$ha - Tik Tok

I stopped reading there. I refuse to listen to a group that rips off The Postal Service :wallbash:

2009 Year End CD

Muse - Uprising

Owl City - Fireflies

Cavo - Champagne

SafetySuit - Stay

Halestorm - I Get Off

Three Days Grace - Break

Ke$ha - Tik Tok

i stopped reading there: christian corporate rock......yikes

I am officially my father. I have heard of exactly one band on this list, and not one of the songs (that I know of . . . ) sigh . . . :lol:

Could be worse; you could have heard of zero <Hides head in shame> :wallbash:

Grace Potter rocks!!!!! not sure if it was 2009, but no Vampire Weekend???? their new cd came out today.....(which leads me to believe that their first cd was probably '08)

***EDIT*****

not only was their debut 2008, but it was January 2008......oh well...glad to see new stuff from them in early '10 :censored:

Like the other 'remember when?' guys here, I didn't know any of those songs by artists/title. To be fair, I gave a short listen to each of them. I recognized 3 (Muse - Uprising, Cavo - Champagne, & Three Days Grace - Break) from hearing them on the radio. I recognized the sampling of 2 (Down With Webster - Rich Girl$ (Hall & Oates), & Kristina DeBarge - Goodbye (Steam?)).

It was reminiscent of a lot of the corporate garbage of the 80s that was forced on my generation.

To the OP - Dick Clark once said that you shouldn't make fun of someone's favorite music because it is the soundtrack of their life. So I won't do that, but I will say this: Do yourself a favor... make a CD of this list (or keep a playlist on your favorite music device) and look at it again in 15 years or so. You'll remember the times that surrounded these songs, smile, and say to yourself "Wow, that was some bad music." At least, that's what I do when I hear something by Warrant.

:thumbdown: