Tim Tebow

brenty

i know some of you hate him but i was on a commercial with him and i told him to go to buffalo if he has the option :wallbash:

i dont care if u hate him, i want him on the Bills

What was it, like a 'don't drop out of school' commercial?

no it was an nfl commercial in running for super bowl air time. thought he would be bigger but he is an average size, really nice soft spoken dude. he was there with his mom lol.

and yes another tim tebow thread but its something different :wallbash:

If you can pick him up in the middle rounds, why not? We could use him at H-Back or TE.

Because the middle rounds are when you should be building depth on the OL and D-front 7, not picking gimmick college QBs so you can try him out at a position he hasn't played since high school.

i know some of you hate him but i was on a commercial with him and i told him to go to buffalo if he has the option :wallbash:

i dont care if u hate him, i want him on the Bills

Tebow will go to Jacksonville. The player who will be the third QB in the draft behind Claussen and Bradford will be Lefevour. Lefevour is moving up the charts. Very similar to Tebow only a better more accurate passer. Tebow is a better runner Lefevour a better passer who can run. Both are excellent leaders. Tebow is of course a legend when it comes to leadership.

so i was talking to someone who was friends with his agent. He said he already is in talks with an nfl team and he knows who he is gonna go to, from what a friend of an agent says. We will see lol. by the way for everyone who hates him, he is the nicest coolest dude alive! joked around a lot and had fun, really cool dude.

so i was talking to someone who was friends with his agent. He said he already is in talks with an nfl team and he knows who he is gonna go to, from what a friend of an agent says. We will see lol. by the way for everyone who hates him, he is the nicest coolest dude alive! joked around a lot and had fun, really cool dude.

I think its no secret that it makes the most sense for jacksonville to grab him at #17

no it was an nfl commercial in running for super bowl air time. thought he would be bigger but he is an average size, really nice soft spoken dude. he was there with his mom lol.

and yes another tim tebow thread but its something different :censored:

Well there you go, Brenty, that's why we should not draft him, reason 1 and reason 2.