Why is my wife so slow?

Tipster19

I blaming the Bills for 95% of the **** that happens to me and I know that I came to the right place to B word about them because I see them getting bashed here all the time. I'm not letting Ralph, Jauron, MaGahee, Trent, JP and many, many others from the past to the present off the hook either! They all had a hand in my demise. Bastards!

Well, if nothing else, we have proven that there are no qualified therapists posting here. But since the others put their two cents in, I will too.

The story is both funny and depressing. And depressing can make you forget all the good things in your life, making it seem like nothing goes right. Of course, feeling trapped in a job that you hate makes everything worse.

There are two ways to combat this, other than pissing away more money on drinking too much:

1. Think about all the good things that have happened in your life (my wife and I are still together, we are blessed with a daughter, etc.).

2. Ponder "what's the worst that could happen" (use your imagination).

If you seriously spend time doing this whenever life sucks most, it is amazing how it can make you feel better.

If nothing helps, force a smile on your face every day. It will drive people nuts wondering what you are up to, and you can laugh about it to yourself.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife's not that smart either. Feel the pain.

She's Catholic and she got pregnant at 13, and we got married at 14. I'm not Catholic but her mother insisted.

Could be worse...

:censored:

If this thread were a conversation at a party this post is the point where you get the five second *cricket* awkward silence.

I blaming the Bills for 95% of the **** that happens to me and I know that I came to the right place to B word about them because I see them getting bashed here all the time. I'm not letting Ralph, Jauron, MaGahee, Trent, JP and many, many others from the past to the present off the hook either! They all had a hand in my demise. Bastards!

If only Norwood would have made that kick. :censored:

What's worse, your apparently to stupid to post this on the OT board where it belongs.
It's actually you're, professor.

Sorry Tom. Gonna pile on here. Don't know why but sometimes I can't help myself.

It's "too stupid," not "to stupid."

No need to thank me. BTW, you were kidding with the misspellings, right?

I would like to take this time to thank my fellow Buffalo Bill brothers for their outpouring concern, advice and help. I have received several private PMs from some our brethren and I can't begin to descibe the gratitude that some of you would take the time and effort to try and help me. It's a gift that I probably don't deserve. Thanks.

The greatest value of giving of a gift is the giving part and I hope that so many of you are blessed for your outpouring humanity. What a dysfunctional bunch we are but when push comes to shove it's amazing to see the unity/fraternity that so many of us share. I guess we really are a "family". Oh, we get pissed off and rant and rag on the Bills, and each other, but don't let an outsider do it. They don't have the right, we do, we paid the price for this "priviledge". The Bills have tortured us for how long now? I suppose that we can't count the '60's because they did find a lot of success back then and other than the 4 consecutive Super Bowl appearances, we have been a tortured lot but we still support and love 'em!

Hopefully 2010 begins a new era for many us, professionally and personally. Some of you, hopefully more than less, were entertained by my story. I think that so many were able to relate to the pain, frustration and the overwhelming situations that we as people, especially from our stressed economic community, have endured. What might have made this post a good reading was due to the fact that not only did these events occur but it came straight from the heart and I composed it passionately. The best writings come from these type of mindsets which reminds me of something that I scripted back on May 8, 2008. It was, to me, the greatest thought that I ever put to paper and I believe because it also came straight from the heart and as I was writing it, it just flowed because it's who I am and what I am and I believe that it describes so many of you too. I guess you can say it's our DNA. Enjoy.

What I won't forget is when the Bills win their first Super Bowl how I will think and feel. It will be fulfilling my life. I think about the Bills EVERY single day. They are a fiber of me for decades now. I swear that they must be a part of my DNA. What I won't forget is the pictures and images of my sons when they were little boys dressed in their Buffalo Bills' pajamas, knowing that the Bills hold a special place in their hearts no matter where they are in this world because of their dad. The Bills are important to them because of me and THAT gives me great joy. When they think of the Bills, they think of me. How great of an honor is that?

-Tipster19

I would like to take this time to thank my fellow Buffalo Bill brothers for their outpouring concern, advice and help. I have received several private PMs from some our brethren and I can't begin to descibe the gratitude that some of you would take the time and effort to try and help me. It's a gift that I probably don't deserve. Thanks.

The greatest value of giving of a gift is the giving part and I hope that so many of you are blessed for your outpouring humanity. What a dysfunctional bunch we are but when push comes to shove it's amazing to see the unity/fraternity that so many of us share. I guess we really are a "family". Oh, we get pissed off and rant and rag on the Bills, and each other, but don't let an outsider do it. They don't have the right, we do, we paid the price for this "priviledge". The Bills have tortured us for how long now? I suppose that we can't count the '60's because they did find a lot of success back then and other than the 4 consecutive Super Bowl appearances, we have been a tortured lot but we still support and love 'em!

Hopefully 2010 begins a new era for many us, professionally and personally. Some of you, hopefully more than less, were entertained by my story. I think that so many were able to relate to the pain, frustration and the overwhelming situations that we as people, especially from our stressed economic community, have endured. What might have made this post a good reading was due to the fact that not only did these events occur but it came straight from the heart and I composed it passionately. The best writings come from these type of mindsets which reminds me of something that I scripted back on May 8, 2008. It was, to me, the greatest thought that I ever put to paper and I believe because it also came straight from the heart and as I was writing it, it just flowed because it's who I am and what I am and I believe that it describes so many of you too. I guess you can say it's our DNA. Enjoy.

What I won't forget is when the Bills win their first Super Bowl how I will think and feel. It will be fulfilling my life. I think about the Bills EVERY single day. They are a fiber of me for decades now. I swear that they must be a part of my DNA. What I won't forget is the pictures and images of my sons when they were little boys dressed in their Buffalo Bills' pajamas, knowing that the Bills hold a special place in their hearts no matter where they are in this world because of their dad. The Bills are important to them because of me and THAT gives me great joy. When they think of the Bills, they think of me. How great of an honor is that?

-Tipster19

Thanks now go get hammered again and sell some friggin cars.