Are we still tracking flights?

Kipers Hair

What happened - last week we had guys tracking flights, people posted in the airport waiting for a climpse of greatness...and today we have Ron Rivera turning down an offer to talk? Let's face it people, there is something wrong with the job in Buffalo...maybe it's the city, maybe it's the owner, maybe it's Brandon as some have surmised....but it's certainly something.

Seattle can coax Pete Carroll from the cat bord seat in sunny S. Cal and we cannot even get unknown mid tier candidates to talk? Maybe we need to get Jesse Ventura and his team from Conspiracy Theory to delve into this matter....

I am prepared to eat my share of crow if they can get a dynamic and proven guy in here to coach, but as I have offered since the Jouron firing, we will be saddled with a disappointment in the coming weeks. Put the ball gag in and get ready...

another board is reporting that a plane departed Teterboro and arrived in Buffalo this morning.

teterboro, it is suspected, is the private airport serving NYC CBS and has seen a lot of activity b/n Buffalo - NC - Teterboro since friday according to another board poster.

FWIW, a Bombardier Challenger 300 left NE Philadelphia Apt at 7:41am to Buffalo. The same plane then returned to NE Philly Apt at 2:40pm.

Either McDermott or Mornhinweg was here.

* NE Philly is a very busy airport for smaller private planes.

-edit- Also, FWIW, a Net Jets Gulstream left Teterboro at 2:27pm bound for Oakland County Airport in Pontiac, MI.

Another Gulfstream was inbound from Palm Beach and set to arrive at 3:20. Anybody know where Ralph's office is? i think he lives in Grosse Point

FWIW, a Bombardier Challenger 300 left NE Philadelphia Apt at 7:41am to Buffalo. The same plane then returned to NE Philly Apt at 2:40pm.

Either McDermott or Mornhinweg was here.

* NE Philly is a very busy airport for smaller private planes.

Well...could have been me....my company is acquiring something in the Philly area and we will fly provate from WNY....

another board is reporting that a plane departed Teterboro and arrived in Buffalo this morning.

teterboro, it is suspected, is the private airport serving NYC CBS and has seen a lot of activity b/n Buffalo - NC - Teterboro since friday according to another board poster.

I would suspect that be a decent place to be flyoing from if one was in downtown NYC and wanted to get to Buffalo via private plane

I live in NJ (Literally 5 minutes away from that airport) and I can tell you Teterboro is very close to NYC (About a 15 minutes away from NYC) and that it is a small private airfield serving a lot of big names do fly thorough there.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/EJA308

Similar username, no relation to weso1378. It's a netjet plane, which Ralph uses. White Plains (20 minutes outside NYC and where Cowher was all day Sunday for CBS) to Buffalo then to Palm Beach where Ralphiepoo lives? I'll let you guys formulate your theories.

And then back to laGuardia after a quick jump over to another airport, maybe closer to a meeting site?. The 2 airports are about 40 miles apart. Ooooooh <shivers>

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/EJA308

Similar username, no relation to weso1378. It's a netjet plane, which Ralph uses. White Plains (20 minutes outside NYC and where Cowher was all day Sunday for CBS) to Buffalo then to Palm Beach where Ralphiepoo lives? I'll let you guys formulate your theories.

white plains is about 45 minutes from the city and has actually gotten quite big and commercial over past decead - fwiw