Packers at Cardinals GDT

The Bills traded up to grab JP in 04. Had they not taken JP in '04, the Bills would have been in position to draft Rodgers the following year. I made a post way back then that JP will be linked to Rodgers. Sadly, it hasn't turned out as we all hoped.

Pretty much underscores why you don't want to just take a "1st round QB" for no other reason than you think its the year to pull the trigger.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a memory refreshment...who'd we pick instead of him? JP?

We traded our 2005 1st rd pick to Dallas in order to draft JP in 2004. Dallas, picking 20th in '05 with the pick we traded to them, selected D. Ware. Rodgers I believe was taken four rounds later by GB. Technically, we had no chance at Rodgers because we didn't have a 1st round pick that year.

Ironically, we were said to move up in the '04 draft to get JP because we were afraid GB was gonna take him.

Strange how things work out.

GO BILLS!!!

we can make fun off the defenses, but you simply cannot defend that catch and throw.

yeah, really nothing that McFadden could have done.

Having seen the replay, that throw was even more impressive than I originally thought. Falling away, on the move, with a DL in his face :lol:

yeah, really nothing that McFadden could have done.

Having seen the replay, that throw was even more impressive than I originally thought. Falling away, on the move, with a DL in his face :lol:

Weird how regularly we agree on what we're seeing as long as it's not the Bills on the field. :D