Lynch

Lynch for Washintons 3rd? They need RB's bad.

What about KC's third? He would be a good compliment to the speedy Jamaal Charles.

If we're lucky maybe we get that lady's $20 back.

I can't see a lot of teams being excited at the prospect of a slightly above average RB in constant trouble with the law. Payoff just isn't there. if he starts controlling himself he'll start to be worth something. but i think he is going to be stuck on the Bills for a least another season. if he keeps his nose clean we can pawn him off in 2011.

What about KC's third? He would be a good compliment to the speedy Jamaal Charles.

Better warn the KCPD now, they're going to have to hire at least 100 new officers once Marshawn comes to town.

20 bucks?

Need to watch out, I hear Lynch is nearby looking to snatch it...

The Bills should give up on 1st round RB's. They havent worked out too well recently

That's probably my biggest annoyance with them over the last decade, pissing away all those blue chip picks on average players at a position that's easy to fill. It's like Ralph is still telling people he wants to find the next OJ 30 years later.

That's probably my biggest annoyance with them over the last decade, pissing away all those blue chip picks on average players at a position that's easy to fill. It's like Ralph is still telling people he wants to find the next OJ 30 years later.

Exactly. I hope Buddy Nix was watching Shonn Greene yesterday and Ray Rice today.

Not as much as if you wait for a better offer more than likely (this is with the big proviso that Lynch is mot suffering from psychotic disease which is causing him to self-immolate by committing petty crimes when he is in essence on probation after his suspension). TD actually showed Bills fans a lot when lots of folks on TSW had their panties all in a wad that we should trade Travis Henry immediately or even cut him with no compensation for us.

TD deserved to get fired for a lot of the stupid things he did, but he deal show some great cajones in sim0ply sticking to his guns and not panicking and trading Henry for a mere 7th as some demanded or just cutting this boy-idiot as some ascreamed.

By standing firm, TD got a first day choice in exchange for Henry who put up some very good numbers for a season or so but then went completely off the tracks and last I heard was sitting in prison for multiple years.

Unless it seems likely to those on the inside that he is gonna be found guilty and suspended again, I think you hold onto Lynch who at the least needs a change in scenery. In exchange the Bills should get at least a high pick (first day of draft would be nice but no one would likely be that foolish despite his Pro Bowl accomplishments but a second day pick with conditinsl based on number of starts for his new team to allow us even more if he turns his career around might work,

If all we get for him is draft choices (which many folks give too much value to IMHO) then we MUST have a clear option for a #2 RB as Jackson is great but a bit older and you need two RBs capable of being your #1 in today's NFL.

If these two allegation are true about him stealing $20. He may very well be suspended for a full year. This would be the third and fourth strikes against him. If he is suspended for a full year, you wouldn't be able to get anything for him.