Thiesman and Gibbs

Maybe the worst, I agree.

ESPN Monday Night's crew, on the other hand, may be the best ever. Certainly the best current.

EDIT: I should add that NBC's Sunday Night team is close to the worst ever. Collinsworth is intolerable.

Guest dog14787
Agreed on all accounts. That was absolutely terrible. I thought maybe I was being too critical :D

lol, It was horrible, I mean at least raise your voice a little when something game altering happens.

Yup, and I agree with Dean, ESPN Monday night crew is the bomb

ESPN Monday Night's crew, on the other hand, may be the best ever. Certainly the best current.

EDIT: I should add that NBC's Sunday Night team is close to the worst ever. Collinsworth is intolerable.

Agree and disagree

I really liek the Monday night crew. Its refreshing to have a few guys who will talk to the realy football fan instead of talking down to the casual fan.

Although I dont mind Collingsworth. He is able to provide a lot of insight into the offensive game. Hes worthless to talk about the D but noverall I dont mind him.

Collinsworth is so bad that I even have to turn off the volume when I'm playing Madden.

i thought i was finally done with dummy blow hard joe when he got axed from mnf.

how does this guy get back on the air! he's horrible

He's even worse on NFL network. What dirty pix does he have of someone? If he hadn't broken his leg would we be subjected to this?

Collinsworth is so bad that I even have to turn off the volume when I'm playing Madden.

The most irritating voice in sports

Agreed, he is horrible.

But I really prefer to concentrate on how good last season's Monday Night Crew really was. It's easy to bash these guys and I'm the first to admit I do it on a regular basis.

I can't say I was a big fan of bringing of bringing Chucky to Buffalo as a HC to begin with. But I'd almost be pissed if he went to the NFL and left Monday Night Football. The guy is terrific on air. And Gruden combined with Jaws and Tirico combine to be one of the few announcing teams in years, that adds value to the game, for me at least.

He made Theismann shut up a couple times.

So that was nice......

He's even worse on NFL network.

That was the best show on television with Wilcots, Sharpe and Mayock; three guys who legitimately love the game and know their business. Then they add Theismann, Billick and give Baldinger a bunch of time, 3 guys that love themselves, and it is now so bad you can't watch it for 5 minutes in an hour. If they'd go with the original three and add Charles Davis, that would be the only show on television I watched every week.